Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range - Page 25 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This time round my cluster gives a bit extra.. Like $350 as a one off, so called to 'fight inflation'

Reply With Quote
  #242 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So no percentage scale plus fixed quantum? $90 is for which performance grading?
Meet requirements

Seems like itís better to work for other clusters now

The union keep fighting for fixed quantum to uplift lower income health workers but why should we sandwich class workers sacrifice for them? Itís not fair

Reply With Quote
  #243 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This time round my cluster gives a bit extra.. Like $350 as a one off, so called to 'fight inflation'
All clusters got it.

Reply With Quote
  #244 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All clusters got it.
I see, seems like we probably will not get any covid bonus like the previous 2 years.

We were given a special payout $550, plus $350. Has been getting $550 every year but this $350 is a one-off.
Reply With Quote
  #245 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I see, seems like we probably will not get any covid bonus like the previous 2 years.

We were given a special payout $550, plus $350. Has been getting $550 every year but this $350 is a one-off.
which cluster is this?
Reply With Quote
  #246 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:53 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Meet requirements

Seems like itís better to work for other clusters now

The union keep fighting for fixed quantum to uplift lower income health workers but why should we sandwich class workers sacrifice for them? Itís not fair
$90 is ridiculous.. My SI for this year is $184 and I already thought its quite little comparing to civil service. Now I'm worried my cluster will follow suit in the next few years though since I joined nearly 8 years ago, it has always been percentage scale plus fixed quantum.


Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills


SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android


Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go


SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Reply With Quote

  #247 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which cluster is this?
Largest cluster
Reply With Quote
  #248 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
$90 is ridiculous.. My SI for this year is $184 and I already thought its quite little comparing to civil service. Now I'm worried my cluster will follow suit in the next few years though since I joined nearly 8 years ago, it has always been percentage scale plus fixed quantum.
what is your job grade and cluster please.

even in the past the compensation while not competitive allows us to live modestly.

with this fixed quantum increment that does nothing other than uplift lower wage workers and rising inflation.

i really have serious thoughts about working elsewhere and another cluster.
Reply With Quote
  #249 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is your job grade and cluster please.

even in the past the compensation while not competitive allows us to live modestly.

with this fixed quantum increment that does nothing other than uplift lower wage workers and rising inflation.

i really have serious thoughts about working elsewhere and another cluster.
Largest cluster, AHP JG13. Haven't got promoted yet. My starting pay when I joined nearly 8 years ago is really low, just barely past the lowest band of the pay scale. Now I'm in my mid 30s and my monthly salary just scrape $5K. Feeling really demoralised when I see my peers earning so much more than me, heck even doctors are paid sooo much better than us. I really have to be mindful of my spending, and I wonder how to afford my own house and my retirement with this kind of mediocre pay.

We are screwed cos even if we go other cluster there is no pay increment or promotion.
Reply With Quote
  #250 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Largest cluster, AHP JG13. Haven't got promoted yet. My starting pay when I joined nearly 8 years ago is really low, just barely past the lowest band of the pay scale. Now I'm in my mid 30s and my monthly salary just scrape $5K. Feeling really demoralised when I see my peers earning so much more than me, heck even doctors are paid sooo much better than us. I really have to be mindful of my spending, and I wonder how to afford my own house and my retirement with this kind of mediocre pay.

We are screwed cos even if we go other cluster there is no pay increment or promotion.
your admin assistant probably had more pay increments than you over the same period.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is there or should there be a pay gap between public and private? mangos47 Income and Jobs 1 18-05-2017 11:52 PM
Appropriate salary range celery Income and Jobs 12 16-09-2013 12:58 PM
is hospital salary low for fresh poly grad coloursquare Income and Jobs 11 24-01-2013 05:43 PM
Private or Public Sector? dupdupdup Income and Jobs 0 23-10-2012 10:56 PM
private and restructured hospital qwertyman Income and Jobs 4 10-08-2012 10:55 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,322 Replies, 3,934,702 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
19,483 Replies, 8,710,908 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
263 Replies, 323,523 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,513 Replies, 11,030,188 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,339 Replies, 1,189,567 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,510 Replies, 3,803,872 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,738 Replies, 3,958,690 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,194 Replies, 944,706 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,061 Replies, 6,011,207 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
430 Replies, 208,574 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,416 Replies, 1,747,737 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,495 Replies, 790,362 Views
Career as SIA Overseas Scholar
5 Replies, 634 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,791 Replies, 1,096,634 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
275 Replies, 127,615 Views
Civil/Public Sector -... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
416 Replies, 346,095 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,234 Replies, 579,738 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,835 Replies, 1,442,031 Views
What are BAND 5 positions -...
8 Replies, 958 Views
MOM(ACE) offers good career... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
100 Replies, 48,809 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,485 Replies, 3,121,922 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
464 Replies, 362,252 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,512 Replies, 5,177,087 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,533 Replies, 2,659,569 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
248 Replies, 278,309 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
273 Replies, 239,310 Views
Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
261 Replies, 149,636 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,347 Replies, 1,735,448 Views
For those with 2-5 YOE, what is... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,134 Replies, 352,325 Views
AIC Agency of Integrated Care Jobs? ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 6,136 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2