Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad program) - Page 2 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad program)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 01:06 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah. They mentioned it briefly during the start of the AC.
Yup. No news yet. But I think my chances are kinda gone because i screwed up my psychometric test haha.
Haha same. I screwed up my psychometric test too. But they did say it wont be for elimination tho. Hopefully the bosses wont take it too seriously and look at it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, how much do you think they will be offering? So far, i heard it was about 3.5k for the previous batches? It's not really high if that's true tho.

Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Haha same. I screwed up my psychometric test too. But they did say it wont be for elimination tho. Hopefully the bosses wont take it too seriously and look at it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, how much do you think they will be offering? So far, i heard it was about 3.5k for the previous batches? It's not really high if that's true tho.

Oh really? That's good news. When did they say that?

Hmm. The previous poster said $3.5k and I heard from my friends that its around there too so it's probably it. Yeah. But I think this program has a rather good exposure so $3.5k is fine for me haha.

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh really? That's good news. When did they say that?

Hmm. The previous poster said $3.5k and I heard from my friends that its around there too so it's probably it. Yeah. But I think this program has a rather good exposure so $3.5k is fine for me haha.
Hahaha I see. Are you from the technical track or business?

And did they mentioned anything about the location of the office? Because I randomly googled people from the past program and some of them seems to be located at the Changi office. Bad news for me then if I'm attached there assuming I got the offer.

Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hahaha I see. Are you from the technical track or business?

And did they mentioned anything about the location of the office? Because I randomly googled people from the past program and some of them seems to be located at the Changi office. Bad news for me then if I'm attached there assuming I got the offer.
p/s: Opps forgotten to mention the part on the elimination. They mentioned that they will not be using it as a form of elimination during the email after the panel interview. I supposed you got it too?

The HR lady said it wont be used to eliminate ppl but the bosses still have the last say tho. So it's more on the bosses rather than your test results.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 18-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Anyone got any updates for the offer confirmation for the current opening for EGP?
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 19-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Anyone got any updates for the offer confirmation for the current opening for EGP?
Nope. Still waiting.
Reply With Quote

  #17 (permalink)  
Old 19-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
p/s: Opps forgotten to mention the part on the elimination. They mentioned that they will not be using it as a form of elimination during the email after the panel interview. I supposed you got it too?

The HR lady said it wont be used to eliminate ppl but the bosses still have the last say tho. So it's more on the bosses rather than your test results.
Ahh I didnt receive that email.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 19-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Looks like they are taking quite a long time on this. Been around 2 weeks + since I last did the psy test.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 21-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

has anyone emailed the hr for any details?
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 21-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
has anyone emailed the hr for any details?
Are you the same guy that replied on the previous few posts?

I'm thinking of dropping an email tomorrow tho. Been waiting for quite awhile now and I can't help but feel a little worried. Just want to secure this job offer and move on with other stuff.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General electric pay and prospects superman Income and Jobs 19 26-01-2017 04:29 PM
SAS BIA Program Octavian Income and Jobs 6 03-04-2016 09:14 PM
ITE Traineship program SGuess Income and Jobs 0 23-09-2015 12:15 AM
Yokokgawa Electric Asia noq23 Income and Jobs 2 28-04-2015 02:00 PM
General Electric (GE) FMP Program Achtung7 Income and Jobs 0 23-08-2014 08:46 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,388 Replies, 4,843,716 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,210 Replies, 2,599,390 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,114 Replies, 273,741 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,444 Replies, 1,400,585 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,120 Replies, 1,331,933 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
480 Replies, 289,572 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,880 Replies, 630,279 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,296 Replies, 653,362 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
505 Replies, 347,776 Views
Working in a bank ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
531 Replies, 343,908 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
577 Replies, 459,508 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,740 Replies, 7,498,679 Views
Can share your your car... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
37 Replies, 14,897 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,942 Replies, 1,464,938 Views
How rich/poor am I compared to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
86 Replies, 73,335 Views
Mnc jobs - a must in life ?? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
176 Replies, 69,480 Views
Grab Finance Graduate Programme... ( 1 2 3)
23 Replies, 2,384 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
519 Replies, 297,327 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
248 Replies, 107,037 Views
Whats your net worth ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,852 Replies, 969,712 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
12,786 Replies, 4,422,004 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,390 Replies, 609,185 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,953 Replies, 1,815,317 Views
How much do you earn and save? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
296 Replies, 113,252 Views
Getting MBA worth? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
140 Replies, 101,668 Views
High Finance Thread ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
354 Replies, 112,600 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 154,105 Views
JTC (Jurong Town Corporation) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
38 Replies, 40,477 Views
IB Salaries in SG (BBs and EBs...
0 Replies, 161 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,073 Replies, 2,582,366 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2