Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad program) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/10246-schneider-electric-egp-grad-program.html)

Unregistered 12-03-2018 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105581)
Yeah. They mentioned it briefly during the start of the AC.
Yup. No news yet. But I think my chances are kinda gone because i screwed up my psychometric test haha.

Haha same. I screwed up my psychometric test too. But they did say it wont be for elimination tho. Hopefully the bosses wont take it too seriously and look at it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, how much do you think they will be offering? So far, i heard it was about 3.5k for the previous batches? It's not really high if that's true tho.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105584)
Haha same. I screwed up my psychometric test too. But they did say it wont be for elimination tho. Hopefully the bosses wont take it too seriously and look at it with a pinch of salt.

Anyway, how much do you think they will be offering? So far, i heard it was about 3.5k for the previous batches? It's not really high if that's true tho.

Oh really? That's good news. When did they say that?

Hmm. The previous poster said $3.5k and I heard from my friends that its around there too so it's probably it. Yeah. But I think this program has a rather good exposure so $3.5k is fine for me haha.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105589)
Oh really? That's good news. When did they say that?

Hmm. The previous poster said $3.5k and I heard from my friends that its around there too so it's probably it. Yeah. But I think this program has a rather good exposure so $3.5k is fine for me haha.

Hahaha I see. Are you from the technical track or business?

And did they mentioned anything about the location of the office? Because I randomly googled people from the past program and some of them seems to be located at the Changi office. Bad news for me then if I'm attached there assuming I got the offer.

Unregistered 12-03-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105590)
Hahaha I see. Are you from the technical track or business?

And did they mentioned anything about the location of the office? Because I randomly googled people from the past program and some of them seems to be located at the Changi office. Bad news for me then if I'm attached there assuming I got the offer.

p/s: Opps forgotten to mention the part on the elimination. They mentioned that they will not be using it as a form of elimination during the email after the panel interview. I supposed you got it too?

The HR lady said it wont be used to eliminate ppl but the bosses still have the last say tho. So it's more on the bosses rather than your test results.

Unregistered 18-03-2018 10:15 PM

Anyone got any updates for the offer confirmation for the current opening for EGP?

Unregistered 19-03-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105890)
Anyone got any updates for the offer confirmation for the current opening for EGP?

Nope. Still waiting.

Unregistered 19-03-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105592)
p/s: Opps forgotten to mention the part on the elimination. They mentioned that they will not be using it as a form of elimination during the email after the panel interview. I supposed you got it too?

The HR lady said it wont be used to eliminate ppl but the bosses still have the last say tho. So it's more on the bosses rather than your test results.

Ahh I didnt receive that email.

Unregistered 19-03-2018 05:12 PM

Looks like they are taking quite a long time on this. Been around 2 weeks + since I last did the psy test.

Unregistered 21-03-2018 01:13 PM

has anyone emailed the hr for any details?

Unregistered 21-03-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106014)
has anyone emailed the hr for any details?

Are you the same guy that replied on the previous few posts?

I'm thinking of dropping an email tomorrow tho. Been waiting for quite awhile now and I can't help but feel a little worried. Just want to secure this job offer and move on with other stuff.