Can i become sugarbaby? - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > General Discussions

General Discussions Say your hello's and discuss anything under the sun




Can i become sugarbaby?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
sonysony is on a distinguished road
Default Can i become sugarbaby?

Working in the corporate feld requires knowledge, skills and most importantly, connection. Iíve always wanted to achieve my goal by growing my network and sharpen my skills. I came across Sugarbook app through one of my friends. At first, I thought Sugarbook is like any other dating apps and I signed up for fun until one day a sugar daddy PM-ed me hehehe..... To be continued.....

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Marko is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonysony View Post
Working in the corporate feld requires knowledge, skills and most importantly, connection. Iíve always wanted to achieve my goal by growing my network and sharpen my skills. I came across Sugarbook app through one of my friends. At first, I thought Sugarbook is like any other dating apps and I signed up for fun until one day a sugar daddy PM-ed me hehehe..... To be continued.....
Oh nice... I also want to used the app as my friend has known a lot of girls on the app. They also said the girls on the app is all friendly and easy going. I also need to try it out hehe

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 14-02-2020, 09:15 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
fora520 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko View Post
Oh nice... I also want to used the app as my friend has known a lot of girls on the app. They also said the girls on the app is all friendly and easy going. I also need to try it out hehe
Yes, all of the users over there are good. They are willing to fulfill all your needs and wants like younger companionship as long as you can provide the material benefits to them.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Genius is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fora520 View Post
Yes, all of the users over there are good. They are willing to fulfill all your needs and wants like younger companionship as long as you can provide the material benefits to them.
May I know how do I join as the sugarbook member? wanna to find a ideal sugar partner and build a sugar relationship with them to enjoy their younger companionship...

Last edited by Genius; 15-02-2020 at 09:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2020, 07:19 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
fora520 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius View Post
May I know how do I join as the sugarbook member? wanna to find a ideal sugar partner and build a sugar relationship with them to enjoy their younger companionship...
it's very easy...you just need to download the sugarbook dating app from google play store...register your profile...then u can start to find your ideal partners by sending them instant messages...
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Fila is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fora520 View Post
Yes, all of the users over there are good. They are willing to fulfill all your needs and wants like younger companionship as long as you can provide the material benefits to them.
I am the user for other dating apps like Tinder and Tantan...I very actively looking for pretty and young girls on that online dating site...But I found that most of the girls on that site are using fake account to attract men to chat with them...I'm getting bored with them as they always refuse me when I invite them go for a date...
Reply With Quote

  #7 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 4
fora520 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fila View Post
I am the user for other dating apps like Tinder and Tantan...I very actively looking for pretty and young girls on that online dating site...But I found that most of the girls on that site are using fake account to attract men to chat with them...I'm getting bored with them as they always refuse me when I invite them go for a date...
don't worry, bro...this issue will not happen on sugarbook online dating site...because the app moderator will check and verify the profile of each user before allow them to start their 1st conversation on sugarbook app...
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 15-02-2020, 07:29 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Fila is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fora520 View Post
don't worry, bro...this issue will not happen on sugarbook online dating site...because the app moderator will check and verify the profile of each user before allow them to start their 1st conversation on sugarbook app...
How the moderator verify the identity of each user? Upload identification card or passport?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» 30 Recent Threads
Job offer from Apple ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
313 Replies, 53,710 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,741 Replies, 489,181 Views
Anyone jobless for a long time... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,591 Replies, 975,484 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,893 Replies, 1,746,839 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,043 Replies, 1,380,102 Views
DBS Management Associate Program... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,170 Replies, 203,234 Views
DBS Graduate Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
614 Replies, 310,320 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
41 Replies, 45,000 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,254 Replies, 1,018,119 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,853 Replies, 3,610,606 Views
Which degree is the best return on... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
31 Replies, 7,758 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,768 Replies, 829,722 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
382 Replies, 170,529 Views
MasterCard Graduate Developement...
8 Replies, 2,756 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
288 Replies, 226,495 Views
Govtech bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
30 Replies, 12,375 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
832 Replies, 418,749 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,865 Replies, 2,103,730 Views
Need career advice
4 Replies, 785 Views
SPF (Direct-Entry Inspector)
9 Replies, 1,161 Views
is it crazy to give up a 100k P.A... ( 1 2 3)
27 Replies, 21,759 Views
Career switches - job options and... ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 2,353 Views
OCBC Young Bankers Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
97 Replies, 71,152 Views
AML/Compliance/KYC professionals... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,370 Replies, 538,803 Views
Job search for returning...
1 Replies, 326 Views
Infineon Technologies
1 Replies, 249 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,065 Replies, 473,576 Views
Singtel Management Associate... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
117 Replies, 76,708 Views
Schneider Electric - EGP (Grad... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
39 Replies, 13,677 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,554 Replies, 1,221,018 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2