Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   General Discussions (https://forums.salary.sg/general-discussions/)
-   -   Can i become sugarbaby? (https://forums.salary.sg/general-discussions/12390-can-i-become-sugarbaby.html)

sonysony 12-02-2020 09:23 PM

Can i become sugarbaby?

Working in the corporate feld requires knowledge, skills and most importantly, connection. Iíve always wanted to achieve my goal by growing my network and sharpen my skills. I came across Sugarbook app through one of my friends. At first, I thought Sugarbook is like any other dating apps and I signed up for fun until one day a sugar daddy PM-ed me hehehe..... To be continued.....

Marko 14-02-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonysony (Post 128810)
Working in the corporate feld requires knowledge, skills and most importantly, connection. Iíve always wanted to achieve my goal by growing my network and sharpen my skills. I came across Sugarbook app through one of my friends. At first, I thought Sugarbook is like any other dating apps and I signed up for fun until one day a sugar daddy PM-ed me hehehe..... To be continued.....

Oh nice... I also want to used the app as my friend has known a lot of girls on the app. They also said the girls on the app is all friendly and easy going. I also need to try it out hehe

fora520 14-02-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marko (Post 128873)
Oh nice... I also want to used the app as my friend has known a lot of girls on the app. They also said the girls on the app is all friendly and easy going. I also need to try it out hehe

Yes, all of the users over there are good. They are willing to fulfill all your needs and wants like younger companionship as long as you can provide the material benefits to them.

Genius 15-02-2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fora520 (Post 128875)
Yes, all of the users over there are good. They are willing to fulfill all your needs and wants like younger companionship as long as you can provide the material benefits to them.

May I know how do I join as the sugarbook member? wanna to find a ideal sugar partner and build a sugar relationship with them to enjoy their younger companionship...

fora520 15-02-2020 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genius (Post 128882)
May I know how do I join as the sugarbook member? wanna to find a ideal sugar partner and build a sugar relationship with them to enjoy their younger companionship...

it's very easy...you just need to download the sugarbook dating app from google play store...register your profile...then u can start to find your ideal partners by sending them instant messages...

Fila 15-02-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fora520 (Post 128875)

I am the user for other dating apps like Tinder and Tantan...I very actively looking for pretty and young girls on that online dating site...But I found that most of the girls on that site are using fake account to attract men to chat with them...I'm getting bored with them as they always refuse me when I invite them go for a date...

fora520 15-02-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fila (Post 128902)
I am the user for other dating apps like Tinder and Tantan...I very actively looking for pretty and young girls on that online dating site...But I found that most of the girls on that site are using fake account to attract men to chat with them...I'm getting bored with them as they always refuse me when I invite them go for a date...

don't worry, bro...this issue will not happen on sugarbook online dating site...because the app moderator will check and verify the profile of each user before allow them to start their 1st conversation on sugarbook app...

Fila 15-02-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fora520 (Post 128903)
don't worry, bro...this issue will not happen on sugarbook online dating site...because the app moderator will check and verify the profile of each user before allow them to start their 1st conversation on sugarbook app...

How the moderator verify the identity of each user? Upload identification card or passport?

fora520 17-02-2020 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fila (Post 128904)
How the moderator verify the identity of each user? Upload identification card or passport?

Yes, u are so smart...users of sugarbook app are required to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills and credit card details to be screened and verified by the app moderator...

Genius 17-02-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fora520 (Post 128901)
it's very easy...you just need to download the sugarbook dating app from google play store...register your profile...then u can start to find your ideal partners by sending them instant messages...

That's great...I will register my account on sugarbook app soon...curios is the relationship between sugar daddy-sugar babies transparent? I've used other dating app and I feel like a dirty man when I'm trying...