Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Education and Personal Growth (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/)
-   -   Aircraft Maintenance License and Courses (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/858-aircraft-maintenance-license-courses.html)

LAE 09-12-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AviationLover (Post 126870)
Well end of the day it will still depend on the person taking the paper. I honestly coach some of the poly students and interns on their caas papers. They will just blindly memorize all the answers 🤣.
Maybe you want to try selling your services at carousell?I saw some ppl selling QB.

nah.. was just trolling... didn't even know got ppl selling QB, thought is usually free lmao

Unregistered 13-03-2020 02:26 AM

st aero technician

im intrested in the trainee aircraft technician from st aerospace, does anyone know what is the starting pay during the training phase, then what is the basic after the training, what allowances will be given, how long is the bond? (nitec cert)

Unregistered 30-04-2020 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 130051)
im intrested in the trainee aircraft technician from st aerospace, does anyone know what is the starting pay during the training phase, then what is the basic after the training, what allowances will be given, how long is the bond? (nitec cert)

dont bother wasting your time, seen so many locals dropping out like grapes, hell most of them dont even have the motivation and drive to work as compared to the foreigners.

you asking for starting pay, allowances and so already proven that you are looking at the wrong career path.

you must be thinking low pay, i can deal with it. but the work load-to-pay-to-time ratio is crap (think recruits in national service); a grab courier would fare better.

Unregistered 19-07-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

St aero technician is very very average. I think the bond is 3 to 4 years for technician if im not wrong. Rmb u still have to go tru training even doe u have Ite cert.

Unregistered 20-07-2020 06:30 AM

Is wise to go into military platform from commercial platform as an LAE?

Unregistered 21-07-2020 06:08 AM

No. You may get your LAE but it is restricted to that aircraft type. It's not magically transferable depending on your aircraft type rating.

LAE 21-07-2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142118)
Is wise to go into military platform from commercial platform as an LAE?

I don't think you are an LAE yet. correct me if im wrong

LAE 21-07-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Really? Do you have the passion for it?

Unregistered 22-07-2020 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAE (Post 142330)
I don't think you are an LAE yet. correct me if im wrong

Indeed. I am. This is not my choice. I cannot question my unhappiness to the management as they posted me to the military platform. Are you an LAE too?

Unregistered 28-07-2020 05:01 PM

progression

hello, does anyone know how long does it take to become a LAE, from the first day as a trainee till the day you got your license?