Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Education and Personal Growth (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/)
-   -   Aircraft Maintenance License and Courses (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/858-aircraft-maintenance-license-courses.html)

Unregistered 04-03-2017 12:27 AM

Hi guys, has anyone went interview for Aircraft Maintenance Licence Trainee this year?

Unregistered 25-04-2017 03:16 PM

yeah. seems like they are only interviewing a few people...

Unregistered 27-04-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 96945)
yeah. seems like they are only interviewing a few people...

They have start interviewing? How you know?

Unregistered 11-05-2017 02:17 AM

Eagle services workshop trainee program

Hi guys, anyone is in this trainee program? I heard is a 5 year bond including 2 years certification and training then another 3 years working. Basically a LAE just for engines, and the pay is 1.8k diploma holder but they dun offer higher for degree.

guest789 14-06-2017 02:49 PM

Hi all...may i ask those who went for the 2nd interview recently and got offered the amlt position. U guys accepting the offer? or having last min reservations? esp with the low starting pay and long bond.

Will it be better to look elsewhere? Local grad with 2.1 hons here.

Unregistered 24-07-2017 03:35 PM

Hi, anyone went for the interview and got offered? Also, roughly how long is the waiting time to get an interview? I have submitted my application 3 weeks ago but no response.

FYI. Fresh grad graduated with 2nd upper in Aerospace, currently an engineer in Airbus.

Loudnessfz 26-07-2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 98921)
Hi, anyone went for the interview and got offered? Also, roughly how long is the waiting time to get an interview? I have submitted my application 3 weeks ago but no response.

FYI. Fresh grad graduated with 2nd upper in Aerospace, currently an engineer in Airbus.

hey, ive also applied for TLAE STAE almost 3 weeks ago too, but im diploma. since ur degree holder probably have a better chance, can we keep each other updated here if either of us got any calls from them?

tinylogic 29-07-2017 01:33 AM

Hi all, another LAE hopeful here as well

Does anyone know if the SIAEC LAE programme allows the person to be granted an EASA AME license as well at the end of the training? I know it definitely allows the person to be granted a CAAS AME license.

Thanks

Loudnessfz 29-07-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinylogic (Post 99035)
Hi all, another LAE hopeful here as well

Does anyone know if the SIAEC LAE programme allows the person to be granted an EASA AME license as well at the end of the training? I know it definitely allows the person to be granted a CAAS AME license.

Thanks

SIA engines requires caas and easa arc..so perhaps i guess..

Have SIA called u for an interview? Am waiting for them too

Unregistered 08-08-2017 08:48 PM

Hi, anyone received any calls yet frm stae?