Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Education and Personal Growth (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/)
-   -   Any short postgraduate course to recommand? (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/1553-any-short-postgraduate-course-recommand.html)

Axela72 09-10-2011 12:07 PM

Any short postgraduate course to recommand?

Hi All,

As you know, whenever we fill up an application, there is always a column whereby we are required to provide our education level.

Typically, the highest level is postgrad.

I will like to be able to eligble to use that status by the means of easiest and fastest way.

Do you have any short and easy to pass (but recognized) postgraduate courses to recommand?

I understand that some post graduate cert only required half year to be completed. However, it does not seem fit to my field of work. FYI, I am working in an engineering environment.

Thanks for the advise in advance.

Unregistered 09-10-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axela72 (Post 17097)
Hi All,

As you know, whenever we fill up an application, there is always a column whereby we are required to provide our education level.

Typically, the highest level is postgrad.

I will like to be able to eligble to use that status by the means of easiest and fastest way.

Do you have any short and easy to pass (but recognized) postgraduate courses to recommand?

I understand that some post graduate cert only required half year to be completed. However, it does not seem fit to my field of work. FYI, I am working in an engineering environment.

Thanks for the advise in advance.

If filling up a form is your purpose, you can do any online course.

Axela72 09-10-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 17099)
If filling up a form is your purpose, you can do any online course.

what i meant is to be a true postgraduate. not just by falsifying the information

Unregistered 09-10-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axela72 (Post 17107)
what i meant is to be a true postgraduate. not just by falsifying the information

To falsify, you don't even need to do any course, online or off line.

It seems you just want the easiest way to show you have some postgrad credential. Why not go a bit further and get a phd? The easiest way I know is to buy an honorary phd like those ah lian CEOs and ah beng towkays.

Unregistered 10-10-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 17109)
To falsify, you don't even need to do any course, online or off line.

It seems you just want the easiest way to show you have some postgrad credential. Why not go a bit further and get a phd? The easiest way I know is to buy an honorary phd like those ah lian CEOs and ah beng towkays.

Then that is not geniuine. TS is asking for the shortest way but not by buying or falisfiying.

If by using such method, why should he post here to seek for your advise which every Tom, Dick and Harry also know the answer? Maybe u can name which Uni phd can be bought if you want to be more fruitful.

LOL 07-12-2011 10:41 PM

You can't even spell recommend and you want to pursue postgraduate studies?

Unregistered 19-12-2011 03:35 PM

Your intention of pursuing a post graduate is flawed. Doing it for the sake of added an additional line to your CV is a absolute waste of money. Meaningful post-graduate courses are those that impart important technical knowledge and not just a for a certificate of attendance.

Unregistered 18-01-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 18934)
Your intention of pursuing a post graduate is flawed. Doing it for the sake of added an additional line to your CV is a absolute waste of money. Meaningful post-graduate courses are those that impart important technical knowledge and not just a for a certificate of attendance.

Yawnnzz... do you apply your E = mc square in your work or daily research?

I support TS in his quest for having a higher qualifications where he wanted to showcase himself in places that demands just purely post grads. We are living in a superficial society, like it or not, and real knowledge is always diffused with multiple threads of boundary lines.

TS, I suggest you ask in another forum and not here. Most of the people are just here to troll and not to give constructive advice.

Perhaps you may like to try flower pod or do your online search. I have seen better and genuine comments where people gave alternative advice while debuting your claims.

Unregistered 18-01-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 19853)
Yawnnzz... do you apply your E = mc square in your work or daily research?

I support TS in his quest for having a higher qualifications where he wanted to showcase himself in places that demands just purely post grads. We are living in a superficial society, like it or not, and real knowledge is always diffused with multiple threads of boundary lines.

TS, I suggest you ask in another forum and not here. Most of the people are just here to troll and not to give constructive advice.

Perhaps you may like to try flower pod or do your online search. I have seen better and genuine comments where people gave alternative advice while debuting your claims.

flower pod!? that forum is for aunties and housewives and admin clerks. goodness.

Unregistered 19-01-2012 01:32 PM

If ur good, u make big money and dun need no stinking cert. Only losers who fail to make it in real life try to go the easy route of studying for some half past six cert that is not worth the paper it is written on.