Dillema: University of Melbourne vs SIM UOL - Page 6 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Education and Personal Growth

Education and Personal Growth Schools, further studies, getting ready for employment, and motivation stuff

Dillema: University of Melbourne vs SIM UOL

Old 24-02-2021, 09:41 PM

COVID-19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So you feel proud to be working in a meaningless role? You should be the model example for all SIM trash to aspire to.
There are no meaningless role in the world, they exist to meet the demands of society. Just because a job is not "difficult" technically, doesn't mean there are no opportunities for people to shine in how they handle soft skills and communications. Something that is lacking in your reply here.

Secondly, there are only meaningless trashy people, like yourself. I dare you to tell your company's HR that they are trash, their jobs can be outsourced and see if they will nod and agree with you.

Lastly, I don't judge people who study in SIM. So what? You study in a better school you will be immortal? You're really full of ****.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app
Old 24-02-2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by COVID-19 View Post
There are no meaningless role in the world, they exist to meet the demands of society. Just because a job is not "difficult" technically, doesn't mean there are no opportunities for people to shine in how they handle soft skills and communications. Something that is lacking in your reply here.

Secondly, there are only meaningless trashy people, like yourself. I dare you to tell your company's HR that they are trash, their jobs can be outsourced and see if they will nod and agree with you.

Lastly, I don't judge people who study in SIM. So what? You study in a better school you will be immortal? You're really full of ****.
Yup, keep telling yourself that while you phist yourself off. The only soft skills I need start and end at seducing a woman into bed and getting her to spread her legs.

Why would useless people admit to their own foibles? It's like asking the SIM trash to accept their degrees are worth less than toilet paper. You sound like a fresh grad telling me HR is a meaningful function - even a CECA can perform the role out of Moombye now.

I studied in a better school and will be earning more than SIM trash and you will ever dream of, so I feel shiok laughing at you guys with your cheap meaningless pride. Miffed? Phist yourself harder

Old 24-02-2021, 10:35 PM

COVID-19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yup, keep telling yourself that while you phist yourself off. The only soft skills I need start and end at seducing a woman into bed and getting her to spread her legs.

Why would useless people admit to their own foibles? It's like asking the SIM trash to accept their degrees are worth less than toilet paper. You sound like a fresh grad telling me HR is a meaningful function - even a CECA can perform the role out of Moombye now.

I studied in a better school and will be earning more than SIM trash and you will ever dream of, so I feel shiok laughing at you guys with your cheap meaningless pride. Miffed? Phist yourself harder
You sound like a sex offender, are you sure you have no STD? I will not reply you anymore, because everyone can see that you are crazy.

Nah, MNCs are profit-driven. If they can outsource everything to India, then why they still setting up Singapore headquarters? Bc Singaporeans have our own talents, even if it may not be academic-driven.

There's plenty of schools and millionaires in the world better than you, but they are not going to waste their time jerking off and feeling good about themselves just because they are better than you, a loser from Singapore. Go compare yourself to the 2020 President's scholar Alyssa Loo if you so pro ok. Even top scorers are so humble.

Old 24-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
You sound like a sex offender, are you sure you have no STD? I will not reply you anymore, because everyone can see that you are crazy.

Nah, MNCs are profit-driven. If they can outsource everything to India, then why they still setting up Singapore headquarters? Bc Singaporeans have our own talents, even if it may not be academic-driven.

There's plenty of schools and millionaires in the world better than you, but they are not going to waste their time jerking off and feeling good about themselves just because they are better than you, a loser from Singapore. Go compare yourself to the 2020 President's scholar Alyssa Loo if you so pro ok. Even top scorers are so humble.
Aiyoh this Alyssa girl. Score 7 distinctions, President's Scholarship, for what? She is in Brown University. Not Harvard or Oxford.

Not like our resident SIM doggy here. Bomb out A levels, take private diploma, graduate from LSE (Clementi branch) 😂

EQ > IQ
Old 24-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Oh phisted until tired got to rest? Next time need help let me know OK, I'll give you a phisting so hard you'll be begging me to continue all night long.
Old 25-02-2021, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Uni melbourne is obviously far better than SIM toilet paper. Lol.

Old 25-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Are you jokers serious?

ANY GO8 Aussie uni is far, far better than SIM. Jesus the mental gymnastics some of you SIM kiddies do to justify your trash degree are confounding. There's a reason your beloved SIM only managed to import tier 2 Aussie degree over (RMIT) and not Uni of Melbourne. Keep coping SIM filth.
Old 23-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigets View Post
In my opinion, academia is one of the most important things an individual must work towards. This shows that a person is motivated, that his personality is strong and that he is ready to take challenges in life. Being educated should be a priority for everybody. In your case, you should make the decision that will benefit more. Maybe do a SWAT analysis for both institutions and then decide. Personally, I have completed this [URL="s://.alu.edu/"]Law University Online School[/. I really am very satisfied with my achievements and would definitely recommend this institution to others. Great professionalism, schedule, professors and knowledgeable people in general.
Nobody asked.
Old 23-03-2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Nobody asked.
Thanks for feeding
Old 24-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigets View Post
In my opinion, academia is one of the most important things an individual must work towards. This shows that a person is motivated, that his personality is strong and that he is ready to take challenges in life. Being educated should be a priority for everybody. In your case, you should make the decision that will benefit more. Maybe do a SWAT analysis for both institutions and then decide. Personally, I have completed this [URL="s://.alu.edu/"]Law University Online School[/. I really am very satisfied with my achievements and would definitely recommend this institution to others. Great professionalism, schedule, professors and knowledgeable people in general.
i am interested. pm me.