Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Education and Personal Growth (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/)
-   -   2019 Fresh Grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/11696-2019-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Holahola 22-05-2019 02:28 AM

2019 Fresh Grad starting pay
 
Hi. Just graduated recently and Wondering how is the market for jobs now. I study engineering. Any idea if anyone found job and the average payscale?

Unregistered 22-05-2019 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holahola (Post 119126)
Hi. Just graduated recently and Wondering how is the market for jobs now. I study engineering. Any idea if anyone found job and the average payscale?

local or private U?

Local expect $3500 min

Private $2500

Holahola 22-05-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119132)
local or private U?

Local expect $3500 min

Private $2500

Yeah thats what i saw when i googled also ah. But then i tiagong from my hr friend they say technical role 3.3, non tech 3k

Unregistered 22-05-2019 12:19 PM

I heard from my classmates, local uni. Depending on the roles, degree results for FRESH GRADS:

Finance related: 4-7k
Engineering 3-5k
Govt: 3k-5k
Consulting: 3-5k
Marketing 3-4k
Big4 ~3k
Academia 3-4k

Could be higher or could be lower, all figures round off.

Unregistered 22-05-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119147)
I heard from my classmates, local uni. Depending on the roles, degree results for FRESH GRADS:

Finance related: 4-7k
Engineering 3-5k
Govt: 3k-5k
Consulting: 3-5k
Marketing 3-4k
Big4 ~3k
Academia 3-4k

Could be higher or could be lower, all figures round off.

Got so high? Thought median is just 3.5 k for fresh grads. So there should be 20-30% 2k plus individuals too.

Holahola 22-05-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119147)
I heard from my classmates, local uni. Depending on the roles, degree results for FRESH GRADS:

Finance related: 4-7k
Engineering 3-5k
Govt: 3k-5k
Consulting: 3-5k
Marketing 3-4k
Big4 ~3k
Academia 3-4k

Could be higher or could be lower, all figures round off.

I think see if its sme or mnc and bonus. I know some govn they give quite high but bonus included le. Then private sector dont really see ur cert.

Unregistered 27-05-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 119152)
Got so high? Thought median is just 3.5 k for fresh grads. So there should be 20-30% 2k plus individuals too.

they can be the the lower spectrum of the range what, doesn't mean 3-5k means they need to be in the range of 4-5k, and of course there are other non-mainstream roles not highlighted in my list.

a bulk of them are in big4 getting ~3k (round up for ease to type).

EatTooMuchLiao 28-05-2019 03:08 AM

IT local grad 3.5-5k

Unregistered 28-05-2019 06:54 PM

minister 180k per mth

Holahola 01-06-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatTooMuchLiao (Post 119502)
IT local grad 3.5-5k

Yeah now IT and computer science super good market.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2