Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Education and Personal Growth (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/)
-   -   Can dependent pss holders get a job in Sngapore (https://forums.salary.sg/education-personal-growth/1008-can-dependent-pss-holders-get-job-sngapore.html)

upasanaa 23-08-2010 01:58 PM

Can dependent pss holders get a job in Sngapore
 
Hi,

I am new to this community. I shifted to Singapore in December 2009 after my marriage. I am on DP and my husband is on EP. I have 3 years of experience in finance and m looking for a job since dec. but still unable to get any.. I am wondering if my DP status reponsible for this... Is it ??
Kindly guide.

Unregistered 23-12-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upasanaa (Post 7057)
hi,

i am new to this community. I shifted to singapore in december 2009 after my marriage. I am on dp and my husband is on ep. I have 3 years of experience in finance and m looking for a job since dec. But still unable to get any.. I am wondering if my dp status reponsible for this... Is it ??
Kindly guide.

confirmed..........can not work in singapore if u hold a dp.

Unregistered 23-12-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 8361)
confirmed..........can not work in singapore if u hold a dp.

if u have a professional, u must have certificate, right? U apply pr. Then, u can work in singapore.

Unregistered 24-12-2010 08:54 AM

Dependant's Pass holders can work in Singapore on a Letter of Consent sponsored by the employer. The application has to be filed by the employer. Check with the Ministry of Manpower for the details.

Unregistered 10-08-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upasanaa (Post 7057)
Hi,

I am new to this community. I shifted to Singapore in December 2009 after my marriage. I am on DP and my husband is on EP. I have 3 years of experience in finance and m looking for a job since dec. but still unable to get any.. I am wondering if my DP status reponsible for this... Is it ??
Kindly guide.



have you found job now

okcan8808 10-08-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 8365)
Dependant's Pass holders can work in Singapore on a Letter of Consent sponsored by the employer. The application has to be filed by the employer. Check with the Ministry of Manpower for the details.

This is the correct information, as far as i know.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2