Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   GovTech (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/8982-govtech.html)

Unregistered 04-12-2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236457)
9%?

nine is single digit as well.

Not nine. It depends on each staff respective competencies too.

Unregistered 08-12-2022 11:31 AM

will the MDR be paid on the usual payday?

Unregistered 08-12-2022 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236691)
will the MDR be paid on the usual payday?

Subsequent MDR will be included in usual pay

NinjaDog 09-12-2022 10:07 PM

Hi guys,

I applied for a position in GovTech and got phone interview from the HR recruiter. The recruiter told me that the hiring process is quite long in GovTech. Was advised to let them know if I get any exploding offers from other firms and they can try to expediate the process for me. I thought the hiring process involves a 2 stage interview? Is this not the case?

If I am offered an exploding offer from other stat boards, how certain can I be that GovTech will follow through with the hiring if I give up my other offers?

jessbird 10-12-2022 05:38 PM

which company is suitable for long term stay and career growth in terms of compensation package?

Experience: 10 years IT inclusive 5 years cyber security
Industry: cyber security
GovTech, Big4 or US bank?

What compensation package should I expect?

Unregistered 12-12-2022 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaDog (Post 236825)
Hi guys,

I applied for a position in GovTech and got phone interview from the HR recruiter. The recruiter told me that the hiring process is quite long in GovTech. Was advised to let them know if I get any exploding offers from other firms and they can try to expediate the process for me. I thought the hiring process involves a 2 stage interview? Is this not the case?

If I am offered an exploding offer from other stat boards, how certain can I be that GovTech will follow through with the hiring if I give up my other offers?

Govtech is too big for anything to be certain, so just go with whatever you want. Depending on the grade it nay be a 3 stage interview.

Unregistered 12-12-2022 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessbird (Post 236867)
which company is suitable for long term stay and career growth in terms of compensation package?

Experience: 10 years IT inclusive 5 years cyber security
Industry: cyber security
GovTech, Big4 or US bank?

What compensation package should I expect?

You want stability or wage growth? Have to choose 1

Unregistered 19-12-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 236949)
You want stability or wage growth? Have to choose 1

That’s right. GovTech is incredibly stable (and generally a very lax place in terms of workload) so if you’re looking to cruise in career/life, choose GovTech. But it’s not going to give you an incredible pay, that’s the trade off.

Unregistered 20-12-2022 12:45 PM

Hi, saw the salary range for a lead engineer is up to sgd14k. The interview went quite well imo, wanna check if there's possibility to get higher than 14k?

Unregistered 20-12-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 237386)
Hi, saw the salary range for a lead engineer is up to sgd14k. The interview went quite well imo, wanna check if there's possibility to get higher than 14k?

If you are like space racoon and rong Hwa like you, why not?