Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/6104-cad-commercial-affairs-department.html)

Unregistered 07-01-2022 04:51 PM

Hi, does anyone know what's the pre-interview abt and some of the things to expect at the session?

Unregistered 16-01-2022 07:00 PM

Hi, anyone went for the pre-interview last week and have gotten a call or email for the next interview?

Unregistered 20-01-2022 01:07 AM

Not yet. Think is by end of this week

Unregistered 20-01-2022 01:18 PM

Hi, nothing from my side as well.

Unregistered 20-01-2022 10:40 PM

Anyone else who went for the interview but got a response?

Unregistered 21-02-2022 05:19 PM

Pre-Interview

Anyone has went before the pre interview can advise on what's being tested? The format of test and such

Unregistered 03-03-2022 03:25 PM

Hello for those wondering what the application process is like first is pre-interview where I had to take a written test and there was a dialouge session with the commercial affairs officers. This took almost a full day.

Then about a week later received the call up for panel interview. Just did my panel interview and hoping for good news.

To all applying for the role atb! :)

throwawaya 03-03-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 206015)
Hello for those wondering what the application process is like first is pre-interview where I had to take a written test and there was a dialouge session with the commercial affairs officers. This took almost a full day.

Then about a week later received the call up for panel interview. Just did my panel interview and hoping for good news.

To all applying for the role atb! :)

May I enquire with you more about the written test, more instance the type of questions asked. And also the dialogue session, whether it is more of a sharing session where we just listen or it's more of a seminar where the interviewees have to actively contribute to it?

Unregistered 03-03-2022 06:27 PM

Just wondering since if CAD send rejection email because I have applied on the intake (closed on 6th feb) till now but no response from them? The job status is still “in progress” :/ not sure if everyone has received a response from cad already?

Unregistered 03-03-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throwawaya (Post 206016)
May I enquire with you more about the written test, more instance the type of questions asked. And also the dialogue session, whether it is more of a sharing session where we just listen or it's more of a seminar where the interviewees have to actively contribute to it?

Questions are behavorial in nature so no right or wrong just your opinions. Good to read some news. For dialogue session is a 2 way thing. For you to find out more about the job and for them to know more about you. The officers were very approachable and open to sharing whatever they can