Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 15-10-2020 07:42 PM

Can someone share... Normally when will st employee know information about the bonus and when will the employee get it... Beginning, mid or end of the month.

Unregistered 15-10-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147393)
Can someone share... Normally when will st employee know information about the bonus and when will the employee get it... Beginning, mid or end of the month.

bonus will be notified and received in March. Same time as you receive your pay. But dont even think about bonus next year

Unregistered 16-10-2020 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147396)
bonus will be notified and received in March. Same time as you receive your pay. But dont even think about bonus next year

what's the lowest bonus ever paid out? how many months for an average employee.

Unregistered 16-10-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147425)
what's the lowest bonus ever paid out? how many months for an average employee.

Depends on division.
Before new pay structure, I hear the following in my division.
Perm staff average 2 to 2.5. Those star performer, boss pet getting 3 months.
Outsource I only hear 1 to 1.5 months. Don't even heard anyone getting 2months for outsource. One guy got grade B cause he's the only guy left remaining after his team mass exodus. Management tried to keep him. To retain the knowledge by grading him B. But he told us is still 1.75 months.

New pay structure.
Perm staff been very quiet.
Outsource 0 to 0.5.
Those getting 0 are those not getting renewed.

So expect no bonus this year.
Corporate already getting pay cut from 2 to 7%.
How can they still give bonus this year... Use brain.
Everyone just relax slack at work. Keep head low. Survive.

Unregistered 16-10-2020 11:02 AM

Yes. My boss told me over lunch that this year is not a good year to shine.
Imagine all the top management getting pay cut.

And suddenly a mid tier manager submit all their staff grade B.
He will be blacklisted. So he told us to conserve energy most likely everyone will. Be average this year.
Just don't slack too much he said until become scapegoat to be Terminated.

thinkinghard 16-10-2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147429)
Depends on division.
Before new pay structure, I hear the following in my division.
Perm staff average 2 to 2.5. Those star performer, boss pet getting 3 months.
Outsource I only hear 1 to 1.5 months. Don't even heard anyone getting 2months for outsource. One guy got grade B cause he's the only guy left remaining after his team mass exodus. Management tried to keep him. To retain the knowledge by grading him B. But he told us is still 1.75 months.

New pay structure.
Perm staff been very quiet.
Outsource 0 to 0.5.
Those getting 0 are those not getting renewed.

So expect no bonus this year.
Corporate already getting pay cut from 2 to 7%.
How can they still give bonus this year... Use brain.
Everyone just relax slack at work. Keep head low. Survive.

If there is no covid ****, perm is 1 to 1.5 for new structure, there will be someone getting bonus even in this covid, that is what u have mention before, and like..you are the core member, without u, customer and whole team will die or you are the only one left in the team. i have see them getting desperate before and sponsor whatever course that employee need, after course and certification completed, there is also a lump sum of between 8k to 16k depending on how much they need u.

Unregistered 17-10-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkinghard (Post 147479)
If there is no covid ****, perm is 1 to 1.5 for new structure, there will be someone getting bonus even in this covid, that is what u have mention before, and like..you are the core member, without u, customer and whole team will die or you are the only one left in the team. i have see them getting desperate before and sponsor whatever course that employee need, after course and certification completed, there is also a lump sum of between 8k to 16k depending on how much they need u.

My side perm arnd 2 to 2.5 for avg performer in the new structure in the previous bonus payout.
Dont think about course sponsorships at current situation. Chances of you getting is when they need you to go for that course.

Unregistered 17-10-2020 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147520)
My side perm arnd 2 to 2.5 for avg performer in the new structure in the previous bonus payout.
Dont think about course sponsorships at current situation. Chances of you getting is when they need you to go for that course.

I have come to the conclusion that all boils down to the same figure.
Perm staff = lower basic, lower increment but made up for it with extra leave and extra 1 month bonus.
Outsource staff = higher basic, higher increment but lower bonus.

Unregistered 17-10-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147522)
Perm staff = lower basic, lower increment but made up for it with extra leave and extra 1 month bonus.

So bonus is a lie. You do well or underperform it have all been calculated and budgeted when they offer you the 2 years contract.

Unregistered 17-10-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 147522)

What's the basic for contract E5 - M3? Please enlighten.