Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 16-02-2022 03:55 PM

lol, if pay freeze 2 yr, why u still there.............

Unregistered 16-02-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203223)
lol, if pay freeze 2 yr, why u still there.............

sutbborn mule?

Unregistered 16-02-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203230)
sutbborn mule?

Or simply not competitive enough to leave and join the other job seekers?

Unregistered 17-02-2022 04:16 AM

They pay freeze 5 years also the jiak liao bee wun leave one la

Unregistered 17-02-2022 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 202687)
what you say is true except the E5 are called manager, st nv give them the title, alot is self claimed one.

alot of those jiak liao bee nothing to show case, will just say they are this manager that leader and hope that they will get a better offer.

My case was, I was the only person with a certified skills in a certain area. Since there was no manager with this certification, my name was printed on documents as "XXXX Manager" even though I was only E5.

Customers are always puzzled at the fact that I am a manager but cannot make decisions. If only they realise for me, the word manager is with quotes.

Unregistered 17-02-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203320)
My case was, I was the only person with a certified skills in a certain area. Since there was no manager with this certification, my name was printed on documents as "XXXX Manager" even though I was only E5.

Customers are always puzzled at the fact that I am a manager but cannot make decisions. If only they realise for me, the word manager is with quotes.

real manager should be from M3 onward

Unregistered 17-02-2022 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203320)
My case was, I was the only person with a certified skills in a certain area. Since there was no manager with this certification, my name was printed on documents as "XXXX Manager" even though I was only E5.

Customers are always puzzled at the fact that I am a manager but cannot make decisions. If only they realise for me, the word manager is with quotes.

What skill/cert is that?

Unregistered 17-02-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203328)
What skill/cert is that?

PMP or CISSP ? Krkr

Unregistered 17-02-2022 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203330)
PMP or CISSP ? Krkr

These certs are very common in MNCs. So i don't think it is PMP or cissp. It should be something very niche we don't know about.

Unregistered 17-02-2022 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 203330)
PMP or CISSP ? Krkr

If got those shld not be e5


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2