Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 04-02-2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201363)
sounds like a troll more than real.

nah... this type of people very common in ST. Except this one post in forum to ask for opinions on returning to ST.

Unregistered 04-02-2022 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201199)
Just asking. I left another ST BU as E6 to join a MNC but after 4 months I can't stand the toxic environment anymore. Their pace is too fast and too competitive. Everyday during meeting they really ask and demand update from last meeting. Project haven't even late and the pjm was already chasing. Always demand result and delivery figures and i find them like slave drivers need to meet customer demands. Also too many training courses to attend. I already got a degree so i don't really understand what's the point of atteding those courses. I ask the customer to close one eye on some gaps and got scolded by my manager, tell my colleague to relax and got complained. I want to go back to ST but can't find my role open anymore. Anyone here sucessfully returned to ST with the same position and pay? Should I tell the interviewer the real reason that I really CMI in a mnc?

Thanks for the laugh. :o

Unregistered 04-02-2022 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201364)
nah... this type of people very common in ST. Except this one post in forum to ask for opinions on returning to ST.

if he cant get back to ST, that means he has regressed and gotten worst since his departure until cannot go back to ST.

Unregistered 04-02-2022 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201228)
But i really cannot stand le. Everyday meeting, update status and all the why why why. I tell them i am Singaporean i don't attend meeting at midnight with US people then my manager said customer is from US so we cater to customer. But everytime meeting they talk about so many things i also don't understand. A few days before cny when i go canteen break my colleague told me to go for meeting, I refused because i haven't finish my coffee and I am higher level than him, he is a dip holder while i got a deg yet the manager told me off. I didn't get confirmed so i am leaving. I just want to know if anyone went back to ST successfully back to same position and pay before. The pace in mnc is really not suitable for humans.

You refuse to go meeting because your coffee haven't finish? Really deserved to tio sacked.

Unregistered 04-02-2022 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201427)
You refuse to go meeting because your coffee haven't finish? Really deserved to tio sacked.

simple job also cant get confirmed.

Unregistered 05-02-2022 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201427)

If what he wrote is true, then the manager should have taken the cup of coffee and throw at his face. :o

Unregistered 05-02-2022 03:46 PM

mnc all about profit and doing more projects. No rest, no stop. I was in one. Got 2 meetings per week to update about work progression. What progression they want to know about in a few days. Really a waste of time.

On top of that i still have group meeting, So 3 meetings per week. Really useless.

Unregistered 05-02-2022 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201510)
mnc all about profit and doing more projects. No rest, no stop. I was in one. Got 2 meetings per week to update about work progression. What progression they want to know about in a few days. Really a waste of time.

On top of that i still have group meeting, So 3 meetings per week. Really useless.

Suddenly so many 'mnc employees' come into this forum to condemn the OP.

Unregistered 05-02-2022 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 201521)
Suddenly so many 'mnc employees' come into this forum to condemn the OP.

U dunno meh?
So many non mnc but mnc wannabe lurking around pretend to be mnc pple once in a while oso feel superior.

Unregistered 07-02-2022 11:43 AM

Can confirm I worked here for 2 years. The pace is so slow. Nothing to do. Everyday have to pretend to work on something. It's really tiring. Running out of "updates" to give