Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 21-01-2022 12:33 PM

3 yr i think

Unregistered 22-01-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 198697)
3 yr i think

at the end of it, this place really isnt the best place. if the person is capable, he would get better remuneration elsewhere

Unregistered 23-01-2022 10:34 AM

Are there still 2 tea breaks, once in morning and once in afternoon?

I remember seeing a poster about it when I was interviewing at ST Land Systems many years ago.

Unregistered 23-01-2022 11:11 AM

now WFH where got tea break.

dun even need excuse to lepak

Unregistered 23-01-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199003)
Are there still 2 tea breaks, once in morning and once in afternoon?

I remember seeing a poster about it when I was interviewing at ST Land Systems many years ago.

what a joke. haha

Unregistered 26-01-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199003)
Are there still 2 tea breaks, once in morning and once in afternoon?

I remember seeing a poster about it when I was interviewing at ST Land Systems many years ago.

The teabreak not free one. Eat into your work hours.
That's why people 8am to 5pm. ST 8am to 5.45pm

Unregistered 26-01-2022 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199710)
The teabreak not free one. Eat into your work hours.
That's why people 8am to 5pm. ST 8am to 5.45pm

Hahaha like jipun company man

Tea breaks kek

Unregistered 26-01-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 199710)
The teabreak not free one. Eat into your work hours.
That's why people 8am to 5pm. ST 8am to 5.45pm

go or dont go the end time also the same lol

Unregistered 29-01-2022 03:34 PM

is there any salary adjustment this year in <additional> to this July 2022 annual increment?
Wage freeze for 2 years(2020 n 2021) already..

Unregistered 29-01-2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 200267)
is there any salary adjustment this year in <additional> to this July 2022 annual increment?
Wage freeze for 2 years(2020 n 2021) already..

of course not. the rest of singapore tech companies too far to catch up anyway


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2