Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

xiaopangbronco 04-01-2019 08:02 PM

bonus change a lot. whole ST cutting down on perm staff.all old staff let go or ask to convert to outsource contract.

zero_88 07-01-2019 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaopangbronco (Post 112822)
bonus change a lot. whole ST cutting down on perm staff.all old staff let go or ask to convert to outsource contract.

This one is true, they remove a lot of bonus and even cut off some annual lunch due to unknown reason

and share is also cut for unknown reason for new staff

Unregistered 07-01-2019 02:19 AM

So this year pb will kana cut?

Just to check also if your dept not doing well in sales project will it affect your performance bonus even if you perform well individually?

Unregistered 07-01-2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 112897)
This one is true, they remove a lot of bonus and even cut off some annual lunch due to unknown reason

and share is also cut for unknown reason for new staff

no wonder you went to accenture. accenture has no bonus too btw. only once a year, PB.

xiaopangbronco 17-01-2019 11:56 PM

no more shares for perm staff, bonus removed and lump into basic.

zero_88 18-01-2019 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaopangbronco (Post 113205)
no more shares for perm staff, bonus removed and lump into basic.

they gt give reason or nt?

or they just say due to "restructuring"?

zero_88 29-01-2019 07:39 AM

Is it true that the basic salary increase as they take away AWS? or is basic salary the same?

Unregistered 29-01-2019 09:05 PM

Job grade and salary
 
hi forummer, can advise on what's the salary range and designation for an M4 at ST?
And anyone knows when does stock options kick in?

xiaopangbronco 01-02-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero_88 (Post 113499)
Is it true that the basic salary increase as they take away AWS? or is basic salary the same?

whole cock company restructuring. they say until they heeding govt in increasing salary for engineers.govt increase 10 to 20percent. st know they cannot match so remove the mvc and put it in your basic pay.basically same **** but bonus cut across all board to save on this. c graders now 1 month bonus. in short, they cut away extra bonus and put into basic pay, give lesser bonus to make you think pay matching outside except kena low ball more

zero_88 05-02-2019 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaopangbronco (Post 113578)
whole cock company restructuring. they say until they heeding govt in increasing salary for engineers.govt increase 10 to 20percent. st know they cannot match so remove the mvc and put it in your basic pay.basically same **** but bonus cut across all board to save on this. c graders now 1 month bonus. in short, they cut away extra bonus and put into basic pay, give lesser bonus to make you think pay matching outside except kena low ball more

for example

in old system is 3.5k per month+ AWS(1 month) + PB (1 month)

now under new system is 3.7k per month + PB (1 month)

$200 x 12 = $2400

so mean, instead of the AWS ($3500), you will receive $2400 per year extra compare to last time


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2