ST Electronics - Page 229 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




ST Electronics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2281 (permalink)  
Old 25-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys.. I have been working in ste for 6.5yrs n counting. Joined as an E5, now still the same despite increasing workload from just doing 1 system to 7 systems now. I have always been getting band 2 and only recent I got a band 3, and still no promotion. There was no increment last year, $25 increment this year. I feel that there's no career progression.. Should I move on?
from 1 system to 7 system and you still can tank, tell me that even with that it should be still relax..... if really all you 7 system need you to do at the same time then you should not be in st and asking this question already.

to be honest, the increment for ST is quite bad, i am not surprised you can ezily find job that pay you 500 - 1k more outside.

Reply With Quote
  #2282 (permalink)  
Old 25-07-2021, 11:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys.. I have been working in ste for 6.5yrs n counting. Joined as an E5, now still the same despite increasing workload from just doing 1 system to 7 systems now. I have always been getting band 2 and only recent I got a band 3, and still no promotion. There was no increment last year, $25 increment this year. I feel that there's no career progression.. Should I move on?
You are the legendary tanker. We need more ppl like you in the company.

Reply With Quote
  #2283 (permalink)  
Old 26-07-2021, 05:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi guys.. I have been working in ste for 6.5yrs n counting. Joined as an E5, now still the same despite increasing workload from just doing 1 system to 7 systems now. I have always been getting band 2 and only recent I got a band 3, and still no promotion. There was no increment last year, $25 increment this year. I feel that there's no career progression.. Should I move on?
if you tank for 6.5 years in a company like st then do you still think you can survive outside? just lay low and do minimum also get band 2 , you got band 3 while saying you did so much means you fk up alot, any other company would have fired you long ago. you are the cushion band 3 for your dept.

my dept has someone who tear project document and the project pm complaint to dept manager but nothing happen.
just stay in st iron rice bowl, angkat a few management vp go smoke with them act like you do alot work. i do this for 10 years in st and got m1. i go office either sleep or look at news for stock on my ipad very good life and free pay every month without working. now covid i stay home with my big screen tv and just say i busy meeting with customer or act like i need to delivery project stuff but the stuff not my project scope

Reply With Quote
  #2284 (permalink)  
Old 28-07-2021, 08:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How much is your promotion increment?
Reply With Quote
  #2285 (permalink)  
Old 28-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if you tank for 6.5 years in a company like st then do you still think you can survive outside? just lay low and do minimum also get band 2 , you got band 3 while saying you did so much means you fk up alot, any other company would have fired you long ago. you are the cushion band 3 for your dept.

my dept has someone who tear project document and the project pm complaint to dept manager but nothing happen.
just stay in st iron rice bowl, angkat a few management vp go smoke with them act like you do alot work. i do this for 10 years in st and got m1. i go office either sleep or look at news for stock on my ipad very good life and free pay every month without working. now covid i stay home with my big screen tv and just say i busy meeting with customer or act like i need to delivery project stuff but the stuff not my project scope
You are the legendary sucker. The company needs to remove more ppl like you.
Reply With Quote
  #2286 (permalink)  
Old 29-07-2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Performance Grading

Anyone can share whats the average performance grading?

I have been told that the average is a C in ST. Is this true?
Reply With Quote

  #2287 (permalink)  
Old 29-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if you tank for 6.5 years in a company like st then do you still think you can survive outside? just lay low and do minimum also get band 2 , you got band 3 while saying you did so much means you fk up alot, any other company would have fired you long ago. you are the cushion band 3 for your dept.

my dept has someone who tear project document and the project pm complaint to dept manager but nothing happen.
just stay in st iron rice bowl, angkat a few management vp go smoke with them act like you do alot work. i do this for 10 years in st and got m1. i go office either sleep or look at news for stock on my ipad very good life and free pay every month without working. now covid i stay home with my big screen tv and just say i busy meeting with customer or act like i need to delivery project stuff but the stuff not my project scope
st got alot of you, and all of you should be fired. st set up so many committee but nvr set up one to audit all these leeches.

if any vp saw this, please go audit and review what your employee are doing. the easiest and fastest cost saving is to remove all the leeches. every project outsource then still need so many people for what. start from those dept with alot of people, just tell them give like 5 name anonymously then you investigate, confirm will hit some of the dead weight. u cut all these leeches means your bonus higher!
Reply With Quote
  #2288 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

From ST Engineering are we allowed to apply for LTA jobs directly or must work outside for 2 years first?
Reply With Quote
  #2289 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
st got alot of you, and all of you should be fired. st set up so many committee but nvr set up one to audit all these leeches.

if any vp saw this, please go audit and review what your employee are doing. the easiest and fastest cost saving is to remove all the leeches. every project outsource then still need so many people for what. start from those dept with alot of people, just tell them give like 5 name anonymously then you investigate, confirm will hit some of the dead weight. u cut all these leeches means your bonus higher!
lol, please la

All the top is like that one la, alot is army drop into the post de. all just come here m3 and above to leech nia, you got see them on site de meh..... they dun even know what is happening
Reply With Quote
  #2290 (permalink)  
Old 12-08-2021, 03:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Recently, I had an offer from ST Electronics(Contract role).

Job position: System Engineer
they offer 4k

Not sure should I took this role. need to work night time
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After Getting Diploma from Aerospace Electronics ? Dionne Monic Education and Personal Growth 6 10-02-2018 12:46 PM
Circuits and Electronics Engineering Tutor yice Income and Jobs 2 29-10-2012 04:02 PM
Electronics Design Course Promotion sthua Education and Personal Growth 1 16-08-2012 05:50 AM
Production Engineer (Electronics) curryrice Income and Jobs 1 25-03-2011 10:24 AM
How much does an electronics engineer get paid ? omara007 Income and Jobs 8 15-10-2009 08:03 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,236 Replies, 2,905,915 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,483 Replies, 2,541,760 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,381 Replies, 761,375 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
969 Replies, 663,624 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,357 Replies, 1,024,175 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,151 Replies, 960,227 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,233 Replies, 960,933 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,508 Replies, 731,182 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,263 Replies, 3,960,694 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,691 Replies, 3,324,916 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,171 Replies, 3,159,987 Views
A Career in Commercial Real Estate...
7 Replies, 6,564 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,054 Replies, 7,160,152 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
735 Replies, 207,941 Views
Constituency Manager (People... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
919 Replies, 603,872 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,376 Replies, 5,294,135 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
356 Replies, 182,873 Views
Management Consultant MBB Big4 etc... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
234 Replies, 107,903 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
978 Replies, 458,641 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,852 Replies, 9,637,285 Views
20% salary bump? ( 1 2 3)
26 Replies, 6,204 Views
Job Application with MOE... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
400 Replies, 434,813 Views
Interview Process at IPOS? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
218 Replies, 139,698 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 6,042 Views
Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,001 Replies, 806,857 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,289 Replies, 2,121,380 Views
Micron starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
565 Replies, 217,680 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
565 Replies, 236,175 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
149 Replies, 144,223 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
346 Replies, 112,043 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2