Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 25-07-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178445)
Hi guys.. I have been working in ste for 6.5yrs n counting. Joined as an E5, now still the same despite increasing workload from just doing 1 system to 7 systems now. I have always been getting band 2 and only recent I got a band 3, and still no promotion. There was no increment last year, $25 increment this year. I feel that there's no career progression.. Should I move on?

from 1 system to 7 system and you still can tank, tell me that even with that it should be still relax..... if really all you 7 system need you to do at the same time then you should not be in st and asking this question already.

to be honest, the increment for ST is quite bad, i am not surprised you can ezily find job that pay you 500 - 1k more outside.

Unregistered 25-07-2021 11:59 PM

Quote:

Hi guys.. I have been working in ste for 6.5yrs n counting. Joined as an E5, now still the same despite increasing workload from just doing 1 system to 7 systems now. I have always been getting band 2 and only recent I got a band 3, and still no promotion. There was no increment last year, $25 increment this year. I feel that there's no career progression.. Should I move on?

You are the legendary tanker. We need more ppl like you in the company.

Unregistered 26-07-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

if you tank for 6.5 years in a company like st then do you still think you can survive outside? just lay low and do minimum also get band 2 , you got band 3 while saying you did so much means you fk up alot, any other company would have fired you long ago. you are the cushion band 3 for your dept.

my dept has someone who tear project document and the project pm complaint to dept manager but nothing happen.
just stay in st iron rice bowl, angkat a few management vp go smoke with them act like you do alot work. i do this for 10 years in st and got m1. i go office either sleep or look at news for stock on my ipad very good life and free pay every month without working. now covid i stay home with my big screen tv and just say i busy meeting with customer or act like i need to delivery project stuff but the stuff not my project scope

Unregistered 28-07-2021 08:40 AM

How much is your promotion increment?

Unregistered 28-07-2021 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178535)
if you tank for 6.5 years in a company like st then do you still think you can survive outside? just lay low and do minimum also get band 2 , you got band 3 while saying you did so much means you fk up alot, any other company would have fired you long ago. you are the cushion band 3 for your dept.

my dept has someone who tear project document and the project pm complaint to dept manager but nothing happen.
just stay in st iron rice bowl, angkat a few management vp go smoke with them act like you do alot work. i do this for 10 years in st and got m1. i go office either sleep or look at news for stock on my ipad very good life and free pay every month without working. now covid i stay home with my big screen tv and just say i busy meeting with customer or act like i need to delivery project stuff but the stuff not my project scope

You are the legendary sucker. The company needs to remove more ppl like you.

Unregistered 29-07-2021 07:53 AM

Performance Grading

Anyone can share whats the average performance grading?

I have been told that the average is a C in ST. Is this true?

Unregistered 29-07-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178535)

st got alot of you, and all of you should be fired. st set up so many committee but nvr set up one to audit all these leeches.

if any vp saw this, please go audit and review what your employee are doing. the easiest and fastest cost saving is to remove all the leeches. every project outsource then still need so many people for what. start from those dept with alot of people, just tell them give like 5 name anonymously then you investigate, confirm will hit some of the dead weight. u cut all these leeches means your bonus higher!

Unregistered 11-08-2021 11:48 AM

From ST Engineering are we allowed to apply for LTA jobs directly or must work outside for 2 years first?

Unregistered 12-08-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 178723)
st got alot of you, and all of you should be fired. st set up so many committee but nvr set up one to audit all these leeches.

if any vp saw this, please go audit and review what your employee are doing. the easiest and fastest cost saving is to remove all the leeches. every project outsource then still need so many people for what. start from those dept with alot of people, just tell them give like 5 name anonymously then you investigate, confirm will hit some of the dead weight. u cut all these leeches means your bonus higher!

lol, please la

All the top is like that one la, alot is army drop into the post de. all just come here m3 and above to leech nia, you got see them on site de meh..... they dun even know what is happening

Unregistered 12-08-2021 03:23 PM

Recently, I had an offer from ST Electronics(Contract role).

Job position: System Engineer
they offer 4k

Not sure should I took this role. need to work night time