Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 19-03-2021 05:03 PM

why no bonus? given a bad grading? there must be an official explanation?

Unregistered 19-03-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159912)
I feel u bro. Work overload + so many OT yet <1 bonus.
Work hard no use.

Don't bother work hard la. 6pm sharp leave. Don't let management use you.

Unregistered 19-03-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159901)
dun zao la.

ST maybe doing well this yr onwards, then pay adjust high to compensate your loyalty in ST.

Stay on to get your promotion etc...

Promotion 5 years later? Who will want to wait that long?

Unregistered 20-03-2021 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159941)
Promotion 5 years later? Who will want to wait that long?

Exactly so long for the promotion plus the mgmt will say freeze headcount then need to wait.

Only the prev TS will continue to wait. Wait long long

Unregistered 20-03-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159976)
Exactly so long for the promotion plus the mgmt will say freeze headcount then need to wait.

Only the prev TS will continue to wait. Wait long long

wait for what 😆

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:56 AM

New hire here. How to know which performance band you are in? See letter write how many months and then guess the band?

Unregistered 20-03-2021 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159807)
Let me make an educated guess
All got less than 2mth
Band 1 - 1.75?
Band 2 - 1.5?
Band 3 - 1 or lower?

wrong, not so low

Unregistered 20-03-2021 12:03 PM

I applied to ST Eng after almost 12 yrs in NTU as a C++ / Unity Dev, how much can I expect for salary in ST?

And do they inform you whether you are rejected or not? I kinda applied directly thru an acquaintance near the start of the month and earlier in the week I was informed that they are still considering... (got inside news I failed the programming test from another acquaintance)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160068)
I applied to ST Eng after almost 12 yrs in NTU as a C++ / Unity Dev, how much can I expect for salary in ST?

And do they inform you whether you are rejected or not? I kinda applied directly thru an acquaintance near the start of the month and earlier in the week I was informed that they are still considering... (got inside news I failed the programming test from another acquaintance)

Well, the hiring managers needs time to ask around to see if anyone interested in taking the intake.
Could be v.fast if you are really exceptionally good if not your potential bosses might look around for more resumes before making their decision.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160057)
New hire here. How to know which performance band you are in? See letter write how many months and then guess the band?

Well, for last year new hire are getting a standard pro-rated flat rate(in terms of mths) depending on whether if their performance is good or not. Doesnt really go with the band grading... maybe you can check around with your fellow new hires to see how you are performing.