Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   ST Electronics (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/3060-st-electronics.html)

Unregistered 02-03-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157480)
Cause they don't want to take on more responsibility...
Everyone just want promotion and higher pay with it.

But with it want to do less work.

My boss last time title is senior principal engineer.
Now he is VP. He lied to us say its job rotation.
He denied he got promoted... Cause when we tease him that he should treat us lunch cause we work so hard under his guidance that he got promoted to lead another division now...

He say covid-19 cannot gather.. And he denied promotion...

This kind of boss...
Anyway not under him liao. Now under a youngster.
Very ambitious this one. Pushing for updates. Meeting etc.

This young one already pissinf people off.
Funny thing is no engineers got promoted le.
Only those management... Weird right.

And oh the young one was previously principal engineer now AVP.

All kind of stories la. They all are promoted.
Engineers Foever just E6 lol.

Unregistered 02-03-2021 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157482)
My boss last time title is senior principal engineer.
Now he is VP. He lied to us say its job rotation.
He denied he got promoted... Cause when we tease him that he should treat us lunch cause we work so hard under his guidance that he got promoted to lead another division now...

He say covid-19 cannot gather.. And he denied promotion...

This kind of boss...
Anyway not under him liao. Now under a youngster.
Very ambitious this one. Pushing for updates. Meeting etc.

This young one already pissinf people off.
Funny thing is no engineers got promoted le.
Only those management... Weird right.

And oh the young one was previously principal engineer now AVP.

All kind of stories la. They all are promoted.
Engineers Foever just E6 lol.

Lol that's very true. 50 engineers only 2 or 3 promote or convert. But those at the top promote and rotate every few years.

Unregistered 03-03-2021 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157529)
Lol that's very true. 50 engineers only 2 or 3 promote or convert. But those at the top promote and rotate every few years.

Why is that though

Unregistered 03-03-2021 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157556)
Why is that though

No idea, either the bosses have no idea what people are doing, not satisfied with performance / profit or simply want to keep cost down. Many possible reasons which is not known to anyone but the management.

Unregistered 03-03-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157556)
Why is that though

Water is wet. Move on.
Don't have to listen your managers.
Do whatever you want.
Come later than them also can.
Go home earlker also can.
Just don't get caught.

Unregistered 03-03-2021 03:25 PM

How sia? Got bonus not? March already

Unregistered 03-03-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157599)
How sia? Got bonus not? March already

golden handshakes more likely than bonus lah

Unregistered 04-03-2021 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157599)
How sia? Got bonus not? March already

got bonus for management...E6 and below all jiak sai

Unregistered 04-03-2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157482)
My boss last time title is senior principal engineer.
Now he is VP. He lied to us say its job rotation.
He denied he got promoted... Cause when we tease him that he should treat us lunch cause we work so hard under his guidance that he got promoted to lead another division now...

He say covid-19 cannot gather.. And he denied promotion...

This kind of boss...
Anyway not under him liao. Now under a youngster.
Very ambitious this one. Pushing for updates. Meeting etc.

This young one already pissinf people off.
Funny thing is no engineers got promoted le.
Only those management... Weird right.

And oh the young one was previously principal engineer now AVP.

All kind of stories la. They all are promoted.
Engineers Foever just E6 lol.

those who got a lot of drive come ST will become no drive and degrade until retirement mode....this company does not value engineers at all..advise you to move out if u want to chiong your career and come back for retirement if u can tahan the toxic culture

Unregistered 04-03-2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157664)
got bonus for management...E6 and below all jiak sai

confirmed? cause management got pay cut during covid-19? so now they get bonus to make up the difference and engineers end u pwith nothing ah?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2