Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Citibank Singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2952-citibank-singapore.html)

Unregistered 11-03-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114728)
SA means Summer Analyst?
What about conversion rates for guys? haha!
btw what sort of conversion rate is it? full time? or the MA program?

Full time 2 year MA program. But you only rotate within O&T. But you still have to partake in all the CCA stuff all MAs are made to join. Organize global community day etc.

Similar to DBS, Cross-Franchise MA program has been scrapped. They now hire specifically into each function. Do not know the conversion rate for guys (there weren't many to begin with in 2018)

Unregistered 11-03-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114602)
Hi guys, I received the offer for the analyst program but I've yet to sign any papers. Wondering if the duration is common. Anyone can share their current onboarding status?

That depends. Generally they're known to be very strategic with their process (regardless of division) - you might be a waiting list candidate they're holding out on until they find someone better. They rather leave headcounts blank then hire sub-par candidates and then get scolded by senior management.

Good Luck!

Unregistered 11-03-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114732)
That depends. Generally they're known to be very strategic with their process (regardless of division) - you might be a waiting list candidate they're holding out on until they find someone better. They rather leave headcounts blank then hire sub-par candidates and then get scolded by senior management.

Good Luck!

huh? you meant they can take back their offer?

Unregistered 11-03-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114736)
huh? you meant they can take back their offer?

Of course they can. Whether they will or not depends on the situation.

Unregistered 12-03-2019 07:20 AM

How's the remuneration package for fresh grad like in the ops and tech dept?

Unregistered 12-03-2019 04:53 PM

Anyone applied for the Citi –Global Consumer Banking, 2019 Full Time Associate, Singapore program?

Is this program a MA program?

Unregistered 12-03-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114753)
Anyone applied for the Citi –Global Consumer Banking, 2019 Full Time Associate, Singapore program?

Is this program a MA program?

Seems new. I think you need an MBA for it

Unregistered 12-03-2019 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114764)
Seems new. I think you need an MBA for it

yup ..... i have it .... is a new program?

Unregistered 14-03-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114764)
Seems new. I think you need an MBA for it

Lol sell credit card department also need MBA? Consumer banking very intellectually challenging meh ?

Unregistered 14-03-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114867)
Lol sell credit card department also need MBA? Consumer banking very intellectually challenging meh ?

MBAs aren't a sign of intellectual prowess anyway. But yes you need a master's degree these days if you want a job that isn't you selling insurance or being a cabin crew. Get with the times or get left behind


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2