Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   Citibank Singapore (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2952-citibank-singapore.html)

Unregistered 16-05-2019 06:40 PM

Do the analysts start out with a training / cohesion welcome at New York?

Unregistered 21-06-2019 07:37 PM

Will anyone be able to shed some light on the salary range of someone in middle office with about 3-5years experience in Citi?

Unregistered 22-06-2019 12:10 AM

Would someone advise the typical annual bonus for middle office? Also what is the annual sal increment?

Unregistered 22-06-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 120755)
Would someone advise the typical annual bonus for middle office? Also what is the annual sal increment?

2-4 months bonus for MO, yoy increase 5-10%

Unregistered 24-06-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 118431)
Hey Guys, Would like to check what is the title hierarchy in Citigroup. Is their Vice President equivalent to that of other foreign international Banks? So far, I know that Uob and HSBC VP starts off with a lower salary for VP, which to many is deemed as Inflated. Would like to know what is the VP in Citigroup like

Department head at most. But then again, there are a lot of VPs in Citi (I worked there before). Annual Salary ranges from 90k onwards to 150k exclude bonus and allowance.

Really depend what role they start you with. like some mentioned, some offer you inflated title but you are still a sales based employee.

Which part of the bank you'll be hired into? GCB/ICG/Citi NA?

Unregistered 24-06-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 120816)
Department head at most. But then again, there are a lot of VPs in Citi (I worked there before). Annual Salary ranges from 90k onwards to 150k exclude bonus and allowance.

Really depend what role they start you with. like some mentioned, some offer you inflated title but you are still a sales based employee.

Hi, would you know about the bonus structure for risk in gcb?

Unregistered 24-06-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 120816)

GCB. Seems like locals get more than FT?

Unregistered 25-06-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 120823)
GCB. Seems like locals get more than FT?

I cant say the same for foreigners. I am lucky enough that my department has more locals than foreigners... occasionally, there are a few foreigners coming in but they are on accelerated program, so they come in, touch here touch there and they move on to another department.

Unregistered 25-06-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 120820)
Hi, would you know about the bonus structure for risk in gcb?

I am not MO or BO hence I am unable to advise you further. Been years since I left Citi but I heard their bonus hasn't been fantastic since Lehman issue and govt bailout.

Progression wise, you have to be exceptional to stand a chance, there are many shining stars in the organization. If you wish to progress and earn your mark, get involved in more activities, rub shoulders with the SMG. Do things like what the MAs like to do...

Good Luck.

Unregistered 29-08-2019 06:07 AM

Does anyone here is enrolling in summer analyst program 2020? May i know what the internship pay like? Speaking in which, I got enrolled because of some connection with average academic record but with strong finance experiences like worked in capital market firm in Australia and good knowledge in stock trading, equities research, and python programming.