Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   LTA (Land Transport Authority) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2213-land-transport-authority-land-transport-authority.html)

Unregistered 19-08-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riviera (Post 71667)
Is this thread still alive? Coz I'm interested to know the LTA PB structure vs that in Civil Service .
Tx.

5-6mths average

Riviera 20-08-2015 12:55 AM

Tx very much. Appreciate. I guess 5-6 mths are the total bonus over a year.

I meant for PB quantum, is LTA really paying much lower compared to that for MXes in Civil Service?

The data is pulled from another thread.

Tks

- - -

C grade
MX13=1.5mth
MX12=1.5mth
MX11=1.75mth

C+ grade
MX11=2.5mth

B grade
MX13=2.5mth
MX12=2.5mth
MX11=3.0mth

A grade
MX12=3.0mth

xiaopangbronco 22-10-2015 06:33 PM

Anyone applied o LTA during this period? How long you all wait before they call for interview?

Unregistered 03-11-2015 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaopangbronco (Post 74074)
Anyone applied o LTA during this period? How long you all wait before they call for interview?

They normally call for interview within 3 weeks. If you pass the first round interview, you should be notified for second round within 1 week. If you pass second round interview, you will receive your offer within another week.

So the total process from submission of application should take not more than 5 weeks.

That is based on the experiences of me and my peers who applied recently.

xiaopangbronco 03-11-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74580)
They normally call for interview within 3 weeks. If you pass the first round interview, you should be notified for second round within 1 week. If you pass second round interview, you will receive your offer within another week.

So the total process from submission of application should take not more than 5 weeks.

That is based on the experiences of me and my peers who applied recently.

May I know which are the positions that you and your friends applied for? Think they never call me up means zero chance for me already.

Unregistered 03-11-2015 06:14 PM

RE: LTA performance bonus

Hi folks,
Anybody can advise on the no of months of performance bonus for LTA? Does the PB differ btw the various job grades? Wat r the typical job grades in LTA? Does it folloe the MX scheme in ministries?

Appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered 03-11-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74621)
Hi folks,
Anybody can advise on the no of months of performance bonus for LTA? Does the PB differ btw the various job grades? Wat r the typical job grades in LTA? Does it folloe the MX scheme in ministries?

Appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance.

its abt 3 mth +/-

Unregistered 04-11-2015 02:14 PM

shortlisted but not called up

Hi.
Has anyone been shortlisted (as shown in the careers.gov.sg) by LTA but not called up for an interview?
It has been more than 1 month since the posting closed.

Unregistered 04-11-2015 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74655)
Hi.
Has anyone been shortlisted (as shown in the careers.gov.sg) by LTA but not called up for an interview?
It has been more than 1 month since the posting closed.

hi may i know when you got the shortlist? mine was in process still (which is like 3 weeks after the posting closed) so i dont know if i do stand as chances. from my notice, i realise those whom they deemed did not match their requirement they will not even processed. i read online that there are ppl who only got called up 2 months after their submission. so whole process was like 4+ months

Unregistered 04-11-2015 03:31 PM

RE: LTA Performance Bonus

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 74632)
its abt 3 mth +/-

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Ur performance bonus of 3 mth+/- is based on what performance? A,B,C? Let's say for a average performer (ie C grade), what would be the annual package be like for LTA? Based on the civil service bonus for 2014, it is 2.3 months (ie mid yr 0.5 mths + year end 0.8 mths +1 mth AWS). Therefore, based on the PB of 3 mths as given, the annual package for a average performer in LTA would be 17.3 ( ie 2.3+3+12) mths?

Is that accurate? Appreciate inputs from experienced folks. Thanks.