Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   MAS for Mid Career Professionals (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/2119-monetary-authority-singapore-mid-career-professionals.html)

Unregistered 03-08-2012 01:34 PM

AD in MAS is max. around $7K basic

Soul 03-08-2012 03:05 PM

Thanks. I guess in order to be pay competitive, will need to reduce to around 7k. By the way would you know generally for an average person, aws and bonus would work out to around how much? Just need to do my sums. Could we assume around 14-15 month package overall?

Unregistered 03-08-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul (Post 27297)
Thanks. I guess in order to be pay competitive, will need to reduce to around 7k. By the way would you know generally for an average person, aws and bonus would work out to around how much? Just need to do my sums. Could we assume around 14-15 month package overall?

7k for AD is close to max, unless you have something special to offer, you should be going for ~6.2k to be competitive.

Overall package is usually 15-16 months.

Soul 03-08-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 27302)
7k for AD is close to max, unless you have something special to offer, you should be going for ~6.2k to be competitive.

Overall package is usually 15-16 months.


thats steeper than I thought. total package under 100k. Thanks so much for the insights.

hardgay84 20-10-2013 02:11 PM

How much does a senior policy analyst earns at MAS?
 
Hi all,

I would like to find out how much policy analyst earns at MAS? I used to be an economist in a research house for 4 years and am looking to move to MAS?

From my understanding, an Assistant Director earns 84k so how much does a policy analyst earn, given that the responsibilities of the role would be more senior than that of an AD?

Thanks a lot for all your kind help and advice.

Cheers

Unregistered 20-10-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardgay84 (Post 44111)
Hi all,

I would like to find out how much policy analyst earns at MAS? I used to be an economist in a research house for 4 years and am looking to move to MAS?

From my understanding, an Assistant Director earns 84k so how much does a policy analyst earn, given that the responsibilities of the role would be more senior than that of an AD?

Thanks a lot for all your kind help and advice.

Cheers

Where did you hear that a policy analyst is more senior than a AD in MAS???

Unregistered 20-10-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44113)
Where did you hear that a policy analyst is more senior than a AD in MAS???

Policy analyst is a Sr Director grade in MAS

Unregistered 23-03-2014 12:09 PM

Wannabe
 
Hi, if i have 7 years relevant experience in the banking sector, and I apply to MAS, what title/grade are they likely to offer me? And pay range?

My basic now before 2014 increment: 6.5k (excl bonus)

Local uni 2nd upper hons

Considering Capital mkt Intermediaries/Conduct depts

Thanks!


Regards

Unregistered 18-05-2017 11:24 AM

anyone with knowledge can share for average performer in MAS, how much bonus can be expected?

also, what would be the typical monthly salary for entry-level deputy director in MAS?

compare to banks, how big is the pay gap for same function/experience?

thanks

Unregistered 23-05-2017 09:20 PM

Average is between 4-5 months.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2