Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 08-09-2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90196)
anyone knows if im ex-SAF regular and have local u FCH, will my experience be more advantageous and can expect higher pay than fresh grad?

Should have stayed on in saf, can easily attain full COL rank with your qualifications, or worst SLTC

Unregistered 09-09-2016 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90244)
Should have stayed on in saf, can easily attain full COL rank with your qualifications, or worst SLTC

i got my degree after i quit

Unregistered 11-09-2016 05:46 PM

Anyone receiving the calls for interview for the procurement post? Waited since mid-Aug.. Been 1 month already. Am I not shortlisted?

Lamarmora 30-09-2016 11:10 PM

DSTA salary grade 6 equivalent in Civil Service

Any idea what is the DSTA grade 6 equivalent in Civil service ? I.e. grade 6 is under Division 1 or 2 grade?

Unregistered 01-10-2016 12:02 PM

can someone share the pay range for the following grades?

Engineer, grade 6 >>
Snr Engineer, grade 7 >>
Snr Engineer, grade 8 >>
Principal Engineer, grade 9??

Liberators 01-10-2016 07:26 PM

Anyone know how interviews for engineers are like? Booked through the system and saw that it will only last for 15 minutes?

zero_88 02-10-2016 07:56 PM

No honour can apply to work in DSTA?

I not very good in programming

Unregistered 19-10-2016 10:37 AM

Anyone went for the first round of interview recently and heard from them yet? I went for the first round on the first week of October but didn't get any reply. May I know what's the typical timeline that applicants will know the outcome of their interview and whether it's common practice for dsta to inform applicants that they are not successful? Thanks!

Liberators 19-10-2016 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 91284)
Anyone went for the first round of interview recently and heard from them yet? I went for the first round on the first week of October but didn't get any reply. May I know what's the typical timeline that applicants will know the outcome of their interview and whether it's common practice for dsta to inform applicants that they are not successful? Thanks!

Probably went for the same one as i did. Wish to know too.

My friend who is already working in there told me: Possible to wait up to 2 months before they call you.

I'm gonna mail them next week if there's still no news though.

Unregistered 19-10-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberators (Post 91287)
Probably went for the same one as i did. Wish to know too.

My friend who is already working in there told me: Possible to wait up to 2 months before they call you.

I'm gonna mail them next week if there's still no news though.

Hi can I know if it is normal for Dsta to take more than 8 weeks to reply you? Does it means I'm rejected? This is the 8th week already!