Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 18-10-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane (Post 44015)
Are they general knowledge type of questions or are they calculation based?

No calculation. Conceptual questions, so you need to know your formulae well. Like aerodynamics for air system. I'm not going to say too much, until I get accepted. Lol. I want to be fair to myself. Sorry.

Unregistered 19-10-2013 02:10 PM

Can i check, does DSTA engineer entitle to allowance? (eg. vocation allowance, shift allowance and etc)

It seems like DXO and other mindef counterparts are having this kind of allowance.

Thanks for any input! :)

Unregistered 20-10-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane (Post 44015)
Are they general knowledge type of questions or are they calculation based?


don't be scared lah. there's a reason why there is a need to have other face to face meetings with hr la, directors la, blah blah. if those people sees your face and like you, even if u ans everything wrong they will still hire u one. it all boils down to which face matched with brains they like to see.

Unregistered 21-10-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44053)
Can i check, does DSTA engineer entitle to allowance? (eg. vocation allowance, shift allowance and etc)

It seems like DXO and other mindef counterparts are having this kind of allowance.

Thanks for any input! :)

Dsta has no shift work one. Office hour.

Unregistered 21-10-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44134)
Dsta has no shift work one. Office hour.

Thanks for the info! Then do they entitle to any other allowance and stuff?

Unregistered 22-10-2013 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44151)
Thanks for the info! Then do they entitle to any other allowance and stuff?

i'm not sure what allowance u're looking for but they do have allowance for overseas posting or conference and stuff like that. and their compensation and benefits are really well covered.

Unregistered 23-10-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44195)
i'm not sure what allowance u're looking for but they do have allowance for overseas posting or conference and stuff like that. and their compensation and benefits are really well covered.

Sorry for not stating clearly on my sentence. Is there any vocational allowance or whatsoever?

Unregistered 29-10-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44017)
No calculation. Conceptual questions, so you need to know your formulae well. Like aerodynamics for air system. I'm not going to say too much, until I get accepted. Lol. I want to be fair to myself. Sorry.

Is your application successful?

Unregistered 31-10-2013 10:55 PM

I would like to know, if i got rejected by DSTA during sept period. Can i reapply again for other positions in DSTA again?

Unregistered 01-11-2013 07:41 AM

Never say never. Persistence is one of the traits needed in DSTA or in any job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 44750)
I would like to know, if i got rejected by DSTA during sept period. Can i reapply again for other positions in DSTA again?



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2