Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   DSTA (under Mindef) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1940-defence-science-technology-agency-under-ministry-defence-singapore.html)

Unregistered 16-10-2013 07:06 PM

May I check what is the written test about? Essay writing or technical question? In MCQ or short structure question format?

Unregistered 16-10-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43913)
May I check what is the written test about? Essay writing or technical question? In MCQ or short structure question format?

MCQ, Technical questions on the particular position/field u applied for. (eg. Programming for programmers, Engineering questions for engineer)

Unregistered 16-10-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43915)
MCQ, Technical questions on the particular position/field u applied for. (eg. Programming for programmers, Engineering questions for engineer)

Thanks for the reply! How was your test? Is it tough ? :X

May i check who will be the interviewer for the first interview and what are the questions they asked?

Unregistered 16-10-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43916)
Thanks for the reply! How was your test? Is it tough ? :X

May i check who will be the interviewer for the first interview and what are the questions they asked?

it depends on your technical knowledge, for me is quite okay. requires some thinking though.

common interview questions like tell me about yourself, they asked for example that shows ur leadership and project management.

Unregistered 16-10-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43920)
it depends on your technical knowledge, for me is quite okay. requires some thinking though.

common interview questions like tell me about yourself, they asked for example that shows ur leadership and project management.

May i check first round of interview is with the HR or your direct supervisor? Do you know how many round of interview for DSTA? Some of forumer mentioned that there are 3 rounds.

Unregistered 16-10-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43921)
May i check first round of interview is with the HR or your direct supervisor? Do you know how many round of interview for DSTA? Some of forumer mentioned that there are 3 rounds.

I have no idea how many rounds but the hr did say result will be out in 2 weeks time. my interview session was with a hr and a few directors. kinda intimidating but you just have to stay cool and smile and be confident.

Unregistered 16-10-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43922)
I have no idea how many rounds but the hr did say result will be out in 2 weeks time. my interview session was with a hr and a few directors. kinda intimidating but you just have to stay cool and smile and be confident.

Wow.. Yeah. It sound intimidating! Thanks for the info man! Hope to hear your positive interview result!

Unregistered 16-10-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43922)

Directors from which CC/PC?

Unregistered 17-10-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43932)
Directors from which CC/PC?

what is CC/PC?

Shane 18-10-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 43915)

Are they general knowledge type of questions or are they calculation based?