Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 14-08-2015 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 71514)
i heard someone got it within a few hours, that person must be zai.

could be, if he is the last person who is being interviewed for the day and still got few hours before then end of the day.

Unregistered 01-09-2015 09:39 AM

Does anyone have rough information on how the PB, AWS and etc is like? how many month bonus can one expect for a single year?

Also what is the salary increment like?

Unregistered 16-09-2015 12:07 AM

Estate Executive

Hey, anyone able to give more insight of the post Estate Executive? Such as the details, pros and cons etc. And what are the future prospects if we decide to move on from there? Thanks in advance :)

Unregistered 03-10-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72661)
Hey, anyone able to give more insight of the post Estate Executive? Such as the details, pros and cons etc. And what are the future prospects if we decide to move on from there? Thanks in advance :)

estate executives are located in the branch offices around singapore. No guarantee that you will be assigned to the one nearest to your house, but should be somewhere nearby. From what I know, their work is mostly technical, and they keep going around the estate to meet residents and check if got any defects.

Unregistered 03-10-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 72179)
Does anyone have rough information on how the PB, AWS and etc is like? how many month bonus can one expect for a single year?

Also what is the salary increment like?

I think all govt agencies follow the public service's guidelines. Pb depends on ur performance lor. How much are you expecting?

Unregistered 04-10-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73391)
I think all govt agencies follow the public service's guidelines. Pb depends on ur performance lor. How much are you expecting?

Looking at 2 to 3 months bonus? For both aws and pb and other bonus. So total is 14 to 15 month per year.

For increment, i am hoping for 3% increment bah.

Hope i am not unrealistic to my thinking

Unregistered 10-10-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73417)
Looking at 2 to 3 months bonus? For both aws and pb and other bonus. So total is 14 to 15 month per year.

For increment, i am hoping for 3% increment bah.

Hope i am not unrealistic to my thinking

Wah I think your expectation is too low! typically is about 5% increment across public sector. Annual salary of 14 months no prob la. Already got 13th month. Unless performance damn lousy loh

Unregistered 10-10-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73598)
Wah I think your expectation is too low! typically is about 5% increment across public sector. Annual salary of 14 months no prob la. Already got 13th month. Unless performance damn lousy loh

Not really. For youngsters yes increments tend to be higher at 4-6%, but as you get older & approach late 30s or early 40s, it is very normal to get <3% because your pay is consider high in the range for your grade.

Unregistered 10-10-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73598)

I base on my previous job increment, ard 3%. So i tot will be that rate. It is good to heard that it will be ard 5% hahaha. Cause i first year mah, so i tot will be lower since not as productive as other staff

Unregistered 10-10-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 73608)
Not really. For youngsters yes increments tend to be higher at 4-6%, but as you get older & approach late 30s or early 40s, it is very normal to get <3% because your pay is consider high in the range for your grade.

Yea if near salary celling than should be low and should concentrate on getting more bonus. For me i consider youngster bah, in my 20s