Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   HDB (under MND) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/1790-housing-development-board-under-mnd.html)

Unregistered 23-09-2016 10:41 AM

Hdb positions

Anybody got call up for HDB interview?

For estate manager opening, Human Resource Manager and Customer Relations Manager?

The wait is killing recently and went for interview.

Unregistered 26-09-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90632)
Anybody got call up for HDB interview?

For estate manager opening, Human Resource Manager and Customer Relations Manager?

The wait is killing recently and went for interview.

When did u apply?? Hw long after closing date did they call u for the interview??

Unregistered 26-09-2016 11:06 PM

HDB Interview

I applied on july 25 for Estate Manager.

Till now no call. Status is in progress.

Unregistered 27-09-2016 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90720)
I applied on july 25 for Estate Manager.

Till now no call. Status is in progress.

I just applied last week. Closing date is tml. Hope they call me up for interview. Gd luck to you as well!!

Unregistered 06-10-2016 06:40 PM

Working at hdb

Wah I'm working there now and day by day I wanna get out.
It's really bad in here unless you love monotone stuff. Yes. Everyday we go through the same old routine without improving. Being estate managers are only befitting in terms of the designation name, but you have no men under you as your job scope is different from the estate executives. You also need to coordinate with them and see their face Color to facilitate things. Don't expect sweet 8-530 jobs, no EMs go back early at all. Cdg aka your hr peeps fare even worse in terms of work life balance. But on the bright side if it's your first job, you get a marked up salary as compared to the private sector. And once you tanked the workload here, nothing outside fazes you anymore. That's if you can get a job quoting whatever you do in Hdb as relevant experience. Good luck.

saiyan2005 11-10-2016 04:24 PM

Anyone got called uo for interview for accountant post this week??

Unregistered 12-10-2016 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90978)
Wah I'm working there now and day by day I wanna get out.
It's really bad in here unless you love monotone stuff. Yes. Everyday we go through the same old routine without impqroving. Being estate managers are only befitting in terms of the designation name, but you have no men under you as your job scope is different from the estate executives. You also need to coordinate with them and see their face Color to facilitate things. Don't expect sweet 8-530 jobs, no EMs go back early at all. Cdg aka your hr peeps fare even worse in terms of work life balance. But on the bright side if it's your first job, you get a marked up salary as compared to the private sector. And once you tanked the workload here, nothing outside fazes you anymore. That's if you can get a job quoting whatever you do in Hdb as relevant experience. Good luck.

Wow really that bad? Makes me glad I rejected their offer. Honestly it's a giant flashing red flag when I see that position always being advertised. It's always the same few I.E. estate manager, customer relations manager that got vacancies. Wonder if the job is so good, why turnover so high...

Unregistered 19-10-2016 08:22 PM

HDB accountant

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 91106)
Anyone got called uo for interview for accountant post this week??

Hey i got called up this week for an interview next week! Any idea what to expect for an accountant role in HDB? thanks!

saiyan2005 19-10-2016 08:24 PM

May i noe when did u apply and ur status in career@gov??

Unregistered 19-10-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saiyan2005 (Post 91314)
May i noe when did u apply and ur status in career@gov??

I applied on 19 Sep, status is in process