HTX (Home Team Science and Technology Agency) - Page 3 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




HTX (Home Team Science and Technology Agency)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 14-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for sharing! Attending the second interview soon so I'm quite nervous haha.
Hi, what department did you applied ? after closing date how many day they contact you for interview ?

Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 27-12-2021, 07:10 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, what department did you applied ? after closing date how many day they contact you for interview ?
hello! I applied for the HTX Associate role.
I applied in Sep, they contacted me for psychometric test one week later.
After that they took almost a month to contact me for the first interview.

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 27-12-2021, 06:58 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello! I applied for the HTX Associate role.
I applied in Sep, they contacted me for psychometric test one week later.
After that they took almost a month to contact me for the first interview.
Hi did you receive the offer in the end? If yes mind sharing the salary they offered?

Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 28-12-2021, 04:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi did you receive the offer in the end? If yes mind sharing the salary they offered?
unfortunately they rejected me 😂
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 28-12-2021, 06:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
unfortunately they rejected me 😂
Did they share the reason?

There are many better paying tech agencies out there. Htx usually bottom choices for most candidates. How many can they affort to reject.. lol
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 28-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
unfortunately they rejected me 😂
I see! All the best for your other job interviews!
Reply With Quote

  #27 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 03:40 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did they share the reason?

There are many better paying tech agencies out there. Htx usually bottom choices for most candidates. How many can they affort to reject.. lol
Don't be sour grapes la. There is only one better paying agency which is govtech, provided you are in computer engineering or cyber field. All other tech agencies pay about the same if you are in technical scheme. The pay varies because of the classification of your degree. HTX is not easy to get in, you know yourself because obviously you haven't even got the offer. If HTX you can't get in, i don't think you can even go in to DSTA and DSO. Quite a number of the colleagues, especially Head and DD level in HTX came from DSTA so they have their benchmark when it comes to selection of candidate.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 08:34 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did they share the reason?

There are many better paying tech agencies out there. Htx usually bottom choices for most candidates. How many can they affort to reject.. lol
Nope they didn’t, but I think it may be because it was quite obvious that I’m not super keen on doing research, which is the main JD for this role.
Heard that a lot of people apply for this though 👀👀
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 08:37 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I see! All the best for your other job interviews!
thanks! all the best to you too ☺️
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 29-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't be sour grapes la. There is only one better paying agency which is govtech, provided you are in computer engineering or cyber field. All other tech agencies pay about the same if you are in technical scheme. The pay varies because of the classification of your degree. HTX is not easy to get in, you know yourself because obviously you haven't even got the offer. If HTX you can't get in, i don't think you can even go in to DSTA and DSO. Quite a number of the colleagues, especially Head and DD level in HTX came from DSTA so they have their benchmark when it comes to selection of candidate.
I didn't even apply to HTX cause I alr accepted a DFIR offer at Meta (FB).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» 30 Recent Threads
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,751 Replies, 1,469,622 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
14,637 Replies, 4,838,656 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,734 Replies, 1,343,383 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
20,872 Replies, 10,165,498 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
10,219 Replies, 6,366,689 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,175 Replies, 3,315,235 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,236 Replies, 12,268,116 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,750 Replies, 1,008,028 Views
Anyone work in JPM/GS/Morgan... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
414 Replies, 155,463 Views
Salary ranges in Big Tech in...
1 Replies, 424 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
616 Replies, 358,613 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,963 Replies, 2,087,600 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
629 Replies, 317,269 Views
GIC (Government of Singapore... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
418 Replies, 710,008 Views
Tuv Sud (TÜV SÜD)
2 Replies, 2,397 Views
Jobs with travel opportunities
8 Replies, 3,705 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,068 Replies, 3,667,440 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,778 Replies, 4,566,758 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,064 Replies, 2,235,657 Views
CSA (Cyber Security Agency) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
883 Replies, 479,862 Views
Enterprise Singapore hiriing... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
181 Replies, 222,349 Views
Graduate Employment Survey 2023...
0 Replies, 330 Views
Singapore Airlines ( 1 2)
17 Replies, 9,143 Views
MOT (Ministry of Transport)
5 Replies, 5,561 Views
IBM salaries ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 7,684 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
700 Replies, 520,848 Views
Compilation of MAs/Analysts Gross... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,262 Replies, 697,828 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,264 Replies, 736,743 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
275 Replies, 377,875 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2