SEA (Garena) - Page 5 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




SEA (Garena)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 16-04-2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Big 4
A1 3000
A2 3250
SA1 4150 (avg performer) / 4200 (high performer)
SA2 4750(avg performer) / 4800 (high performer)

Not sure the exact amounts for AM onwards because I resigned at SA2
how long does it take between each rank?

Reply With Quote
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 16-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Didnít know thereís a 50 difference in base based on performance haha.

Which colour and did you managed to reach SA2 in 4 years? Or < 4 years?
Orange firm. There's also "exceptional performer" which I believe is paid another $100 more from that of a "high performer". But I can't confirm as I'm not an exceptional performer and not many managed to attain that kind of performance rating.

The promotional cycle is in July every year. So if all goes well, you'll reach SA2 in about 3 years. But because I joined the firm late, I was only an A1 rank for half a year and so managed to reach SA2 in 2.5 years.

Reply With Quote
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 16-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how long does it take between each rank?
As long as you don't screw up, you should be able to move up 1 rank every year. But Big 4 really has horrible work life balance, a good time to leave will be when you're around SA2. By then you'll have some experience with leading a team, yet before you start having to deal with the stress that comes from dealing with Partners when you move up further to AM.

Leave at SA2 and gun for another increment to cross the 5K mark. Don't waste your time especially if you're a guy who has already wasted 2 precious years in NS!

I think this has gone way off tangent from the thread topic lol

Reply With Quote
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 16-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As long as you don't screw up, you should be able to move up 1 rank every year. But Big 4 really has horrible work life balance, a good time to leave will be when you're around SA2. By then you'll have some experience with leading a team, yet before you start having to deal with the stress that comes from dealing with Partners when you move up further to AM.

Leave at SA2 and gun for another increment to cross the 5K mark. Don't waste your time especially if you're a guy who has already wasted 2 precious years in NS!

I think this has gone way off tangent from the thread topic lol
Yes gone way off topic lol. But I can confirm the figures are accurate for the orange firm.

Anyway, as seen from previous page, looks like SEA only offer 4.8k, so not worth to jump there from big 4
Reply With Quote
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 16-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes gone way off topic lol. But I can confirm the figures are accurate for the orange firm.

Anyway, as seen from previous page, looks like SEA only offer 4.8k, so not worth to jump there from big 4
Not worth it when it comes to pay wise. But if you're looking for slightly better work life balance or to work for an up and coming company, then maybe some might be prompted to make the move.

At orange firm I was working like a dog and OT-ing every single day, whole year round. At SEA, what I understood from HR and some contacts there is you'll OT about 1.5 weeks to max 2 weeks a month. It'll get particularly bad for year-end close at SEA because of the mess and inexperience of the team.

But personally I'm money face and place more emphasis on salary - so I felt it wasn't worth it.
Reply With Quote
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Average salary for Senior FP&A

Hi, does anyone know how much a senior financial analyst in SEA earns? Based on previous replies, seems like starting salary for analyst levels are only 4.8K, so I would guess its somewhere between 6-7K?
Reply With Quote

  #47 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2021, 11:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, does anyone know how much a senior financial analyst in SEA earns? Based on previous replies, seems like starting salary for analyst levels are only 4.8K, so I would guess its somewhere between 6-7K?
Curious as well, last few pages the 4.8k figure is for senior or non senior?
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 25-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Lol.. finished the assessments, even looking away from the screen for vision breaks/ to think will be flagged. Look to the side to work something out on paper also flagged. How do u expect us to stare continuously at the screen for 1.5hrs?
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 29-09-2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi everyone, can anyone advise on how much does an analyst and senior analyst in SEA draws? In addition, what is the yearly increment and career progression in SEA as finance analyst.
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 29-09-2021, 10:54 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lol.. finished the assessments, even looking away from the screen for vision breaks/ to think will be flagged. Look to the side to work something out on paper also flagged. How do u expect us to stare continuously at the screen for 1.5hrs?
Don't question the wonders of AI
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» 30 Recent Threads
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,144 Replies, 2,891,726 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,278 Replies, 987,894 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
20,167 Replies, 9,306,114 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,457 Replies, 1,091,819 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,701 Replies, 3,343,967 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
882 Replies, 411,724 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,588 Replies, 872,061 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,850 Replies, 4,167,424 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,871 Replies, 11,556,979 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,140 Replies, 1,674,739 Views
OKX SuperNova Graduate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
78 Replies, 51,102 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
272 Replies, 307,802 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,508 Replies, 4,178,286 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,646 Replies, 4,198,439 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
600 Replies, 430,499 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
9,370 Replies, 5,665,474 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,873 Replies, 2,709,237 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,573 Replies, 1,931,286 Views
CAD (Commercial Affairs Department) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
225 Replies, 227,640 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,449 Replies, 1,303,263 Views
GIC (Government of Singapore... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
368 Replies, 648,332 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
474 Replies, 272,317 Views
OCBC Graduate Talent Programme... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,102 Replies, 554,217 Views
Calculate Net Worth and Benchmark... ( 1 2)
16 Replies, 19,276 Views
Working Culture in IRAS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
72 Replies, 150,630 Views
NTU (non-faculty) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
141 Replies, 190,617 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
402 Replies, 193,639 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
389 Replies, 420,023 Views
Cybersecurity/Info security career ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
491 Replies, 227,353 Views
how to earn money at this age? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
44 Replies, 72,571 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2