NCS (SingTel subsidiary) - Page 132 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




NCS (SingTel subsidiary)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1311 (permalink)  
Old 15-01-2024, 11:14 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hi all, can I check what the increment would be like for a p1 to p2 nucleus promotion?

Reply With Quote
  #1312 (permalink)  
Old 15-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all, can I check what the increment would be like for a p1 to p2 nucleus promotion?
$300...10 characters

Reply With Quote
  #1313 (permalink)  
Old 16-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
$300...10 characters
Oh man, that's unexpectedly low, thank you

Reply With Quote
  #1314 (permalink)  
Old 23-01-2024, 09:19 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all, can I check what the increment would be like for a p1 to p2 nucleus promotion?
Can I check if this p1 to p2 promotion is due to passing of the first exam (which has $300 increment) or is it due to working there for x number of years?
Reply With Quote
  #1315 (permalink)  
Old 28-01-2024, 09:13 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I check if this p1 to p2 promotion is due to passing of the first exam (which has $300 increment) or is it due to working there for x number of years?
After passing the exam, when will the increment start? The next month?
Reply With Quote
  #1316 (permalink)  
Old 28-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Applied for a SM role (cyber security) that work closely with businesses within Singtel. How is the seniority of SM in Singtel, suitable for someone with more than 12 years of exp? Checking on the past hiring history there was quite a few similar hiring for same role in recent 1-2 years, not sure if it is expansion or replacement? Red flag?
Reply With Quote

  #1317 (permalink)  
Old 29-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applied for a SM role (cyber security) that work closely with businesses within Singtel. How is the seniority of SM in Singtel, suitable for someone with more than 12 years of exp? Checking on the past hiring history there was quite a few similar hiring for same role in recent 1-2 years, not sure if it is expansion or replacement? Red flag?
I believe you are referring to the business information security team. During my time I had worked with them, the manager was from CSA who knows nothing about cyber security but good at taichi to others. Myself from the business side I felt pointless of having someone who just deflect to others. The team members have been changing since my time, red flag I think?
Reply With Quote
  #1318 (permalink)  
Old 31-01-2024, 09:33 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I believe you are referring to the business information security team. During my time I had worked with them, the manager was from CSA who knows nothing about cyber security but good at taichi to others. Myself from the business side I felt pointless of having someone who just deflect to others. The team members have been changing since my time, red flag I think?
Intending to apply for the role too.. Did a check, I saw the hiring manager is a guy by the initial L** Is he the taichi manager from CSA in your description?
Reply With Quote
  #1319 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Intending to apply for the role too.. Did a check, I saw the hiring manager is a guy by the initial L** Is he the taichi manager from CSA in your description?
Yes 10char..
Reply With Quote
  #1320 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applied for a SM role (cyber security) that work closely with businesses within Singtel. How is the seniority of SM in Singtel, suitable for someone with more than 12 years of exp? Checking on the past hiring history there was quite a few similar hiring for same role in recent 1-2 years, not sure if it is expansion or replacement? Red flag?
Any reply for you yet? I believe we went for the same role, interview went well imo but have been ghosted for weeks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Singtel Senior Manager misterfurry Income and Jobs 7 21-12-2019 07:56 AM
Career path in MNC subsidiary or small audit firms anonymous1989 Income and Jobs 9 21-06-2015 11:02 AM
Singtel Benefits trussadi Income and Jobs 1 10-12-2013 02:07 PM
SingTel Violated IDA Code and Destroyed My Trust Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 5 13-01-2009 09:45 AM
SingTel Raises Subscription Price by 10% Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 4 17-10-2008 10:12 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,192 Replies, 6,839,233 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
741 Replies, 413,123 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,150 Replies, 10,462,530 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,665 Replies, 2,386,640 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,760 Replies, 2,292,643 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,014 Replies, 5,100,597 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,024 Replies, 1,085,962 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,438 Replies, 12,593,403 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,489 Replies, 805,749 Views
Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,816 Replies, 1,444,875 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,767 Replies, 1,517,385 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,343 Replies, 3,461,459 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,810 Replies, 1,576,949 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,155 Replies, 3,798,348 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,900 Replies, 4,725,031 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,346 Replies, 1,165,074 Views
Maritime and Port Authority of... ( 1 2 3)
20 Replies, 20,023 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
825 Replies, 388,163 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,282 Replies, 637,478 Views
NUS (National University of... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
323 Replies, 327,550 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,503 Replies, 1,401,693 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
163 Replies, 83,023 Views
Shopee fresh grad pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 451,537 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 393,002 Views
Any Ministry or Statboard still... ( 1 2)
12 Replies, 12,536 Views
Work culture in CPF board ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
34 Replies, 77,860 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
722 Replies, 553,808 Views
Private Banking Salaries ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
83 Replies, 139,053 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
761 Replies, 425,227 Views
Ex-MOE Teachers ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
415 Replies, 501,374 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2