NCS (SingTel subsidiary) - Page 12 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Companies

Companies Discuss companies and organisations.




NCS (SingTel subsidiary)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111 (permalink)  
Old 14-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All my colleagues who are perm staff, their perf bonuses are not even 1 mth of their salary.
NCS is a joke. Please don't join NCS!
Less than 1 mth bonus in Jun 2015?!!! Sure or not? Not true lah. Minimally 1.2 to 1.5 mths.

Reply With Quote
  #112 (permalink)  
Old 18-07-2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Ncs does not pay AWS anymore

Ncs used to have 13th month but that policy changed in 2014. Instead they apportion 13th month into ur monthly base salary. However that applies only to perm staff affected by this policy change. For subsequent new hires, no such thing - only variable bonus which ranges between 1 to 4 months

Reply With Quote
  #113 (permalink)  
Old 18-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ncs used to have 13th month but that policy changed in 2014. Instead they apportion 13th month into ur monthly base salary. However that applies only to perm staff affected by this policy change. For subsequent new hires, no such thing - only variable bonus which ranges between 1 to 4 months
so the best a staff can get is 4 mths w/o aws? that is quite bad since their basic salary is already very low. is the average 2 mths w/o aws for most people?

Reply With Quote
  #114 (permalink)  
Old 19-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so the best a staff can get is 4 mths w/o aws? that is quite bad since their basic salary is already very low. is the average 2 mths w/o aws for most people?
Yes. On average, most will get about 2 months. The better performers get 3 months+ and best performers should be 4 months+

The performance grading is from 1 to 5 where 1 is the best and 5 is the poorest. The earlier post on ppl in ncs getting 1 month; those are probably graded 4 which is considered below the average.
Reply With Quote
  #115 (permalink)  
Old 27-07-2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question Can join ncs or not

I am a java developer with 5 plus years. But i have 2 years career gap.Now I have got selected in NCS . Before interview consultant told job is Ncs & client is IBM.During interview the interviewer told client is Singtel.After reading all the post I have got confused whether to join or not.The pay is correct as compared to other companies.But I am not sure about job security,work culture,bonus etc
Reply With Quote
  #116 (permalink)  
Old 27-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a java developer with 5 plus years. But i have 2 years career gap.Now I have got selected in NCS . Before interview consultant told job is Ncs & client is IBM.During interview the interviewer told client is Singtel.After reading all the post I have got confused whether to join or not.The pay is correct as compared to other companies.But I am not sure about job security,work culture,bonus etc
NCS now is under singtel, but they also do outsourcing business, so you might get attached to other company as well, it is better for you to understand the job scope by asking the hiring manager.
Reply With Quote

  #117 (permalink)  
Old 10-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

I'm a P1 consultant earning $3k right now. If I were to get promoted to P2 grade, may i know how increment will I be getting? Was thinking of switching jobs.

Any P2 graders can enlighten me on the pay for P2?

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #118 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a P1 consultant earning $3k right now. If I were to get promoted to P2 grade, may i know how increment will I be getting? Was thinking of switching jobs.

Any P2 graders can enlighten me on the pay for P2?

Thanks!!
promotion increment should be ard 20-25%
Reply With Quote
  #119 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2015, 03:33 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I am with NCS for 9 years, P1, now getting 4.2K. Is this normal career/salary progression in NCS.
Reply With Quote
  #120 (permalink)  
Old 08-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am with NCS for 9 years, P1, now getting 4.2K. Is this normal career/salary progression in NCS.
Nowadays, it is not normal for someone to stay that long in NCS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Singtel Senior Manager misterfurry Income and Jobs 7 21-12-2019 07:56 AM
Career path in MNC subsidiary or small audit firms anonymous1989 Income and Jobs 9 21-06-2015 11:02 AM
Singtel Benefits trussadi Income and Jobs 1 10-12-2013 02:07 PM
SingTel Violated IDA Code and Destroyed My Trust Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 5 13-01-2009 09:45 AM
SingTel Raises Subscription Price by 10% Salary.sg Investments and Net Worth 4 17-10-2008 10:12 AM

» 30 Recent Threads
Working in SMRT ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
46 Replies, 63,191 Views
Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,071 Replies, 5,461,655 Views
Work culture in IHiS ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
748 Replies, 586,568 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,384 Replies, 3,965,383 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
21,396 Replies, 10,788,714 Views
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,547 Replies, 3,614,482 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
11,704 Replies, 7,141,881 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
8,092 Replies, 2,552,653 Views
MAS for Mid Career Professionals ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,287 Replies, 1,162,558 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2024
2 Replies, 505 Views
NCS (SingTel subsidiary) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,412 Replies, 1,225,911 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,928 Replies, 1,658,191 Views
Queries about Cpib application ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,398 Replies, 931,005 Views
Health Promotion Board ( 1 2)
10 Replies, 12,045 Views
A*Star (Agency for Science,... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
45 Replies, 110,056 Views
Civil Servant Bonus Mid-2023 ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
279 Replies, 211,387 Views
LTA (Land Transport Authority) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
876 Replies, 468,440 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,475 Replies, 4,981,909 Views
PMO (Prime Minister's Office... ( 1 2 3)
24 Replies, 8,167 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
16,503 Replies, 12,900,289 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
353 Replies, 401,200 Views
GIC offer ( 1 2)
18 Replies, 942 Views
Hospital (Private or Public)... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
833 Replies, 477,192 Views
SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,944 Replies, 2,989,379 Views
Nparks ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
42 Replies, 38,180 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
6,594 Replies, 2,566,741 Views
HTX (Home Team Science and... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
928 Replies, 448,541 Views
ITE (lecturer) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
283 Replies, 406,774 Views
DBS Bank career advancement,... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
138 Replies, 311,811 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2