Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Companies (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/)
-   -   IMDA (under MCI) (https://forums.salary.sg/companies/11815-imda-under-mci.html)

Unregistered 24-08-2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181034)
He was parachuted from the navy, doesn't even have any telco or media experience. The most incredible part was he joined as deputy ceo but got promoted to ceo within a few months after the previous ceo joined politics.

few months is an overstatement, think it was 1-2 months max as DCE.

Unregistered 30-08-2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181084)
few months is an overstatement, think it was 1-2 months max as DCE.

i wonder how DCE Aileen and the other ACEs feel seeing some random saf guy without any tech background ascending to the throne

Unregistered 30-08-2021 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 181613)
i wonder how DCE Aileen and the other ACEs feel seeing some random saf guy without any tech background ascending to the throne

Possibly the reason for the exodus of staff/senior management. Including ACE corporate and MIG.

Unregistered 01-09-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180903)
yes, many people left. The turnover was fast. IMO, he is here to just path his way into the parliament. look at all those 'TED talks' to gain visibility. personally, I am not interested in any of the talks, I feel the real capability to lead is more important than all those surface actions.

The TED talks are basically masturbation. Feels good, lasts for a while and everything remains the same after orgasm. I dare him to have f2f town halls with every division.

Unregistered 01-09-2021 05:13 PM

The existing SMT no chance to promote due to SAF parachuter. They can either choose to hentak kaki and relax, or seek better opps in pte sector.

Unregistered 11-09-2021 03:11 PM

Leaving this organisation soon...it has no direction or future. And yes the CEO himself isn't even an tech expert...if u ask him what's 5G he will probably reply it's faster than 4G lololol

Unregistered 12-09-2021 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182672)
Leaving this organisation soon...it has no direction or future. And yes the CEO himself isn't even an tech expert...if u ask him what's 5G he will probably reply it's faster than 4G lololol

All the best for your next role! J.T’s taking over of the MCI portfolio also leaves a lot of be desire after her stint with the manpower portfolio.

Unregistered 15-09-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 182672)

I can't wait to leave man! Really disappointed with the current management and CE calibre. Culture so quite toxic

Unregistered 15-09-2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183186)
I can't wait to leave man! Really disappointed with the current management and CE calibre. Culture so quite toxic

i'm not OP but agree that the CE and management got no vision. He got no vision and concrete plans precisely because he's not a tech person.

Recently, all staff were required to fill up that lame D3 form he came up with. The whole exercise feels so fluffy and dreamlike.

Unregistered 16-09-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 183190)
i'm not OP but agree that the CE and management got no vision. He got no vision and concrete plans precisely because he's not a tech person.

Recently, all staff were required to fill up that lame D3 form he came up with. The whole exercise feels so fluffy and dreamlike.

What's the D3 form about?