Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Third Class Honours/Second Lower Honours
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Care to share what is your current package? Which year did you graduate from? I am from NTU mechanical engineering with GPA very close to 3.0. I am not way above the market rate but decent for normal degree holder.

I have seen second lower honours graduates doing well in public sector and GLC. Third class and below surely has more shut door but if you are willing to learn and passionate, I believe interviewer will be able to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I graduated from NUS Computing with 3rd Class Honour. I'm earning way above market the rate now. I am like you last time and I thought my future is doom. But life is full of opportunities. My advice is to strike the interview creatively. Don't use words that a normal interviewee used. And most importantly, please do research and homework before attending the interview. Interviewers like to seek your opinion about their companies. Hope it helps! If all else fail, still can sign on. If all smooth, 10 years down the road in service will make you live very comfortably...