Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in my late 40s and I've retired from the global finance industry. I've travelled the globe during my long career in the sector. I've made enough.

Currently I'm doing business advisory and social work. It is very fulfilling to help organisations succeed and making the lives of the less fortunate better.

I now have a lot more time to spend with my family, especially my aging parents and children who need my care and attention.

My children loves me so much more now as I have more time to talk to them, to advise them and to be there when they need my help. I'm like their best friend.

I'm very happy and contented with my achievements and wealth. My assets include high quality, dividend paying blue chip stocks and multiple private properties in Singapore.

My quality of life is a lot better now. There is more to life than the incessant pursuit of material wealth.

As I'm already materially rich, it is time I take better care of my relationships with my loved ones and contribute back towards society.

Contributing back towards society doesn't simply means donating a few thousand dollars every year but also taking the time and effort to make a real difference to the less fortunate. It requires active voluntary involvement and commitment.

My life is now more balanced. I've achieved material wealth and now I'm pursuing other meaningful things in life. I'm a happier person now. Most importantly my family is happier now.

I've found the true meaning of happiness.
Siao Lang is back to make himself feel good. everyone please ignore this post