Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2017, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks everyone for their input so far. I've looked through the last 100 pages but haven't seen anyone bringing this up. Will try my luck asking.

Does anyone know what kind of personality traits they are looking for? Obviously will be different for different roles, but I'm sure that there are some common traits that apply across the board.

Or perhaps another way of phrasing this is: of those who got through to the interview stage after PT, what is your personality like?
while i cant speak for all other candidates, from what i know, i got chosen cause i appeared to be jovial throughout the interview and my boss said i would fit well in the unit. On the other hand, there was other bosses in the same interview, think i appeared to aloof and did not choose me. in the end, its the perspective of your future boss that matters. you cant prepare for this. be yourself and imagine talking to your much older cousins in a honest and confident manner.

and if you are asking what was the traits we input for PT in order for us to get to interview stage... again, cant speak for others. myself if i remember correctly, i value teamwork and integrity. no right or wrong answer though.. first thing they taught us is that everyone has different personality.. some get things done using cool analytical skills without needed teamwork... some requires communication skills in a team. so even if you put you like working alone.. nth wrong. depends on job.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app