Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Power iGrad interview
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recent reject here

I went for the interview as well, the execution was such a mess. Once the 45mins started, everyone in my group immediately jumped into discussion just for the sake of speaking. Only the EDGE people who already did a case study related to the group discussion topic seems to have a clear idea of what's going on. The rest are just like trying to get by. I strongly disagree with this way of recruitment given that this is an IT program and with what they are doing, those who are best at ********ting will most likely make it.

Overall I would say the whole group discussion day was done professionally except for the group discussion and presentation itself haha. At least they give free dinner, free gift and they make phone call to give outcome.
Almost everyone in my group is from engineering background including the iGrads candidates...(Maybe they seek engineers applying for IT jobs?). Not much for IT contribution actually, best you can is throw in buzz words like machine learning, encryption.etc which an engineer can throw in too before you