Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't really think Accenture HR is reliable. Basically, they just see what is your education background and just throw you into any of a pile of requesting departments seeking relevant skills personnel. They don't consider what is your last drawn pay and valuable skill sets. I'm getting around 5k per month and they gave me an role which is pay 3.6k. Seem like they just work for the sake of working only and didn't put any interest into the company. When i reject the offer, they still send me a mail stating that i am unable to proceed into the next round of interview. what joke is this that i reject it and send me a mail rejecting me back ? Seem like they really does not know what they are doing and sending a mail based on template only. If Accenture want to grow properly, train your HR staff properly
Live and let live lah. Which capable person will waste time in HR doing all these admin and cold calling people up and arranging meeting time?

Some companies got very good process and training so their HR at least can follow instructions and do basic things properly, Accenture is 100% business driven and all their money and best people are in consulting and programming side so HR cannot expect too much.

When I was there all the internal staff have nothing good to say about HR as well, but we just try to work with them and pray hard no screw up. Try getting them to fix something then you know what is vomit blood. They took nearly 3 months to get my leave system sorted.