Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Your net worth each is $750k. This is higher than the average net worth per adult person here ($395k). You are rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Life is not all about how much you earn and how much you own. How have we contributed to humanity and making the world a better place? We don't actually need so much to live comfortably in this world. If you own a home and earn enough to feed yourself and family, you are doing well. Just bear in mind there are millions of people in this world who are poor and living in slums or they are homeless.

As Singaporeans, we are among the very few fortunate people in this world to be able to live a comfortable life. If you own a 3 room HDB flat and earn a decent salary, you should count yourself as lucky.

I came from a humble background. Today I'm fortunate to live a more comfortable life. My family and I now live in a 2 bedroom condo and we own a small car. We lead a middle class lifestyle. Our income in total is $170k pa and our total net worth is $1.5m. We will be 50 years old soon.