Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Too many foreigners in Singapore? (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
100% Agreed. The worst part.. these foreigners(im not gonna say the word 'FT' cuz they're not) are holding middle and top management positions and they are both directly and indirectly influencing companies not to hire Singaporeans. And why is that?..so that they can hire their own 'kampung' boys instead.. all at the expense of Singaporeans.. constantly being sidelined. 80% of employees(in the lowest level) in my industry are paid SGD8000 and more. 95% are foreigners and sooner later, they will be no more Singaporeans left in my industry (Oil&Gas Projects).

Cut story short, as a Singaporean i will not rest and watch my people being battered..one at a time..being forced to stay home without a job..losing what rightfully is theirs in the first place. I will 'fight' head on this injustice or like some group of people call it 'competition'. The present policy has forced talented Singaporeans to 'fight' with their hands tied behind their back'. Now, with the increase of less talented foreigners becoming managers and above, its even harder for talented Singaporeans to influence companies to start hiring locals again or get promotions because they have become a real threat to these untalented foreigners. Without any shadow of doubt, Singaporeans are being discriminated in their own country. Never once in the past had i thought that this can happen in my own soil. If we go to their country and start taking jobs from them, rest assured we'll be lying dead on the streets of chennai or manila but over here, we 'ripped' our doors to welcome them..so that they can screw us...what a joke!

Cant wait for the election!!
The trend started when the big GLCs started to hire FTs as CEOs. All things equal they tend to hire their own kind. Then it trickles down.

Sinkies are also partly to blame. I still see a lot of fighting between sinkies at work. Where's the camaraderie?

Also, 66.6% of us gave you-know-who the mandate to raise ministers pay to multimillions, raise GST to help the poor and many other good and bad policies the worst of which in my honest opinion is the FT policy.