Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If what u said is true, that HR STAFF should be fired or given a warning for such misleading statement in my opinion.. it's really unprofessional.. maybe u too handsome that she share so much with u, worse is u didn't even got hired and yet she treat u like own ppl and anyhow blabber.. and I doubt her as a HR have access or even participate in the promotion assessment, end of the day, it's probably a baseless heresay

Isn't it hilarious that reservist could hinder promotion (maybe private sector especially those sales or quota one.. I can see it happening) but coming from MINDEF who is the one calling for reservist and DXO is under MINDEF, if they do that, aren't they slapping their own face?? Even if it's true, it's not something to publicise anyway.. imagine the outrage coming from ppl working in the private sector..

U should tell the HR STAFF to only shortlist female instead (but oops maybe old one.. since young one can always get married eventually and go for maternity leave and isnt the leave getting a review and getting longer..) and even if those fresh male grads in 20s also must go for reservist if they are eligible..

I think promotion is easier, if more high ranked that does nothing leaves the force and free out the position they are hogging on..
hi sir, thanks for your reply. I think you may have misread my statement somewhere. What i meant was that I am concerned since i will complete perhaps only 8 cycles, compared to other people's 10 cycles by the time I'm 40, I may be "marked down" because I did less cycles. Something like "oh u only do 7 or 8 cycle ah? wasted sia, this next pay grade only people who do full 10 cycle can get la, wasted"

Not "have to apply leave and go reservist so mark you down"

hope this clears it up