Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
accenture is always a good place to go if you are a fresh grad. The exit opportunities after working at accenture for a few years are probably better than most other companies. However, this is mostly for consulting analysts. i personally feel software engineering analyst got a worse deal as compared to the consulting analysts in terms of pay, progression and exit opportunities. Probably need someone else to provide more insights for software engineering analysts.
To be honest, this is an open secret that consulting analyst normally do better. Please take note the key word, "Normally".

You can ask anyone whom worked in Accenture, they can give you their honest feedback. I have a few friends working there, as well as people whom I networked shared the same views or observation. Together with some other sources of truth, and everyone seems to be saying the thing it will be more "true", it would be like blockchain concept, where so many people acknowledge and witness it happening, it seems true for now, not sure if future there will be any changes.