Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in!
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can someone tell me the difference between cdd/kyc roles in front/middle/back office?

if i'm a local grad with 2 years experience (non-banking), how much can i expect for a contract kyc ops role? also, would it be hard to move into aml roles after?
CDD/KYC roles in:
FO usually supports the RM. Most of the time called ARM. It involves contacting clients to fill up forms or provide supporting docs.
BO usually take the onboarding pack made by your FO and key stuffs into the system.
MO are usually the governors (ranging from compliance/ops risk to something like a COO office). They maintain policy/procedures and do some quality assurance.

CDD/KYC Ops role usually around 2-4k doesn't matter contract or perm. Your 2 year exp is not relevant. Quite a lot folks I know start in Ops then move into Compliance so it's not hard lah... just that more and more people are taking your path so it's becoming very competitive.

People just asking question, if dunno the answer or have nothing constructive, I kindly suggest you just STFU than flooding this page making it 60 pages long and people can't find the answer.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app