Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech?
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

The waiting time to be selected for interview is very fast to be honest. It took me 2 weeks after my application to be called, scheduling for an interview. If you didn't get a call after 2 months, you might not be in their list, and might want to look for other job opportunities. This differ from time to time, on a case by case basis. You can still be called to fill up position if other people reject the acceptance offer. After the interview, all waiting time will be for a month. If you don't receive an email to go for the medical checkup, you are not selected as well. From what i have gathered from other employees, there are 2 batches per year. One in august and the other in january. Try to apply your application on january/february or july/august. These are just assumptions, not a guaranteed thing.

Hope to see you guys in exxon! And if you get rejected, don't ever give up. Persistance is key! Show your enthusiasm and confidence in interview as well. I wish you guys all the best!