Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default DXO Application process

Hi, dunno if the application process is covered in earlier posts, but I'm gonna give a quick overview

So when you've submitted your application, you'll get a confirmation day itself, then within 3 days someone will email you to ask you to book a test date.

Do note that you'll need the following documents for this application process (Copied from email itself)

PDF A
. Detailed resume
. Educational scrolls & transcripts
. Working & educational testimonials
. Certificate of Service (Certificate, NS Transcript & Testimonials) or Proof of Exemption from National Service (if applicable)

PDF B
. Recent annual (IR8A or IR8E form) and last 3 months' pay slips (if applicable)

PDF C
. NRIC (both sides)
. Birth certificate
. Citizenship certificate (if applicable)
. Deed poll (if applicable)

PDF D
. 1 Recent coloured passport-sized photograph, to be affixed to the Personal Particulars Form if submitting the hardcopy version
. Duly completed Personal Particulars Form as attached

I didn't have some of the documents and so I dunno if my application's gonna get ignored

Now for the test itself, mine was 3 tests:

Test 1 is 60 qns 30 mins, verbal test (aka true false cannot tell questions)

test 2 is the raven test: 60 qns 20 mins. refer to ://documents.mx/documents/ravens-advanced-progressive-matrices-test-with-answers-pdf-free-download.html for very relevant information

test 3 is personality test, 175 questions, no time limit plus 10 qns that test your vocab, arithmetic

Hope I can help clarify doubts up till the psychometric test stage