Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are a successful businessman, be thankful for your good fortune and be kind to your employees. Because you never know when your business will go bust and you may be working for your employees or worse begging for money from them. If you want, you can google those past businessmen who became bankrupts after tasting successes.

There is nothing wrong being employees as long as you are doing honest work. I have friends who owned small businesses that made less money than us professionals. Employees go home each day after work and relax. Business owners worry throughout the day and night about their business sustenance, their employees salaries, their loans etc.... Here it is obvious who is leading a better life. Why buy a GCB when you are stressed out everyday, not able to enjoy it when an employee can enjoy his condo facilities and holidays abroad yearly?

Believe me, $350k pa is quite adequate for a very comfortable and happy life. If your spouse is working and earning around $150k pa and you are also getting passive income of $150k pa (which is achievable for a working employee couple in their 50s), you are looking at a total household income of $$650k pa. And if this employee couple stays in a condo, their annual expense is probably below $120k pa, which means a savings of $530k pa. I think many people will be satisfied with this. I know I am.

Another show off..... look at the last sentence....