Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Talking about being unemployed, I'm unemployed for about 9 months before I gotten a job, went for lots and lots of interview and I remembered I had a really bad experience with one company.

I have been to a company on top of peninsula plaza for interview several months ago. It was an unforgettable experience because it was my first interview and it was so bad! The interviewer was so arrogant and he looked down on me because I'm a fresh graduate and showed zero respect for me during the interview. If you do not wish to hire fresh graduates, then do not state that you welcome fresh grads to apply! It was so shocked at that moment that someone at such respectable position will actually speak like this and disrespect the interviewee.

Thinking back of this experience still makes my blood boils!
WOW i had the same experience at a very reputable company in Singapore. The manager was very rude and disrespectful. She looked and talked to me in disgust. I was so excited to be part of the company but the interview turned out so bitter. She asked me why did I even attend the interview...HELLO?? THE COMPANY SHORTLISTED ME. till today I feel angered by the experience. it really made me less confident in other job interviews.